As much as 51 % of people make their purchase online. Purchasing tickets is no different. In fact, by 2020 the online ticket industry is going to rise to $15.19 billion. It makes it even more important to get more customers to your online ticketing site. Hundreds of ticketing sites coming to life every day. It is going to be tough to get customers flocking to your website.
But you can convince the customers so that they keep coming back every time.
Customers visit your site, and they look if:
- The site is genuine
- They can get exciting and memorable events to add to their calendar and attend
- Receive discounts or offers as compared to other sites
Building trust can take a long time depending on the strategies you use. Let’s look at some ways to do it.
1. Create a Proposition/USP
If your site has events that are also listed on other online ticket sites, then it will not help. It will not have a unique factor that differentiates from other sites. It will not excite the customer to visit your site. But you can use the following steps to know if you have a clear proposition that can make your site stand out.
- Does your homepage list the top 5-10 events that are going to be in high demand in that area?
- Are there social media plugins that also show your followers and their comments?
- Is there a single reason that makes your customer come back to your website?
- Press releases and buyer guides are another way to position your product or service. It will provide the much-needed credibility.
- Make your website stand out. It creates a unique brand value that your customers can associate.
- Providing a guarantee on the tickets is another way to build trust. This will boost customer acceptance.
2. Show it with testimonials
Customer trust ensures customer loyalty. The cost of attracting a new customer is almost five times than retaining a new one. In fact keeping customers can happen by taking one simple action on your website.
And that is, Adding Testimonials.
Testimonials are an easy way to keep customers. Business testimonials through the eyes of your current customers can be an advantage. It can create a positive impression on your prospective customers.
For example, an online ticket site can use many ways to build a customer relationship. Some are 100% ticket guarantee on the online ticket site, being transparent about the pricing and also providing an assurance of hassle-free online ticketing experience. A ticket selling site like vipticketscanada uses customer testimonials to make prospects trust their service and invites other customers to share their experiences as well.
When clients express the outcome received from your service it clears any doubts. In turn, it also provides a glimpse of the same service that can work for your prospective customers.
For example, the testimonial on Case Study Buddy is what makes their service unique. Case Study Buddy exceeds expectations and also saves time through their prompt service.
Unbounce is a another perfect example of a website showcasing their testimonials on their various products and services. Their testimonials are from reputed customers. It assures prospective customers of value for money.
Thus testimonials can work well for your business. It should be in a way that convinces the customer of your USP and position in the market.
3. Make it easy for customers to reach you
Readers on a ticketing site are looking to have a great experience. In return, it should also relive the moments once the event in over. In such a case, they would want to be sure of all answers to their queries on the event.
Your website can have all exciting events that make your customers interested. The next step is to have a system that solves their queries. Instant solution to questions can create a great impression. It can also build customer loyalty.
Some ways to do it is:
- Have a chat system on your website to answer queries in a short time
- The presence of a contact number provides transparency to the customers. It gives an assurance that the service understands the customer issues.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) provide a quick glimpse to customers of common problems. It thereby reduces the time spent on query resolution.
Using some of these steps listed here can help your customers understand you better. It can also make them familiar with the kind of service you offer.
It can over a period build trust. It can also make them open up to share their opinions to improvise and provide better service.
Are there any other ways to build trust with customers of your online ticketing site? Share it with us in the comments.