Progressive Web Apps are taking their place in the tech market with significant speed. The buzz for Progressive Web Apps was created around 2015.
PWAs were developed to convert a website into an app without going through the installation steps.
Many top-notch companies have opted for PWAs considering their benefits. PWA need not be updated, they update automatically.
They can work even in locations with low connectivity. Progressive Web Apps eat lesser data compared to a traditional app.
You do not have to install PWAs, you just have to click on the web page and add it to your screen.
Apart from this, another major feature of the Progressive Web Apps is their responsive nature, and insignificant time to load a page.
This keeps the user hooked to the app. In no way are PWAs considered as less than a native app.
These major benefits have enforced big platforms like Twitter, Flipkart, Make My Trip, Alibaba, Olx, and Pinterest to choose Progressive Web Apps for the customer service industry.
Almost every progressive web app development company has been building PWAs due to its customer-friendly features. Fact: Progressive Web Apps have seen an average conversion of more than 52%.
Here are the 5 best tools for building Progressive Web Apps
- PWA Builder
The polymer is a framework that contains many Progressive Web App tools. It is built-in by Google. It has a wide range of templates and provides one of the best documentation.
It uses templates to render the initial route, push critical resources for the initial route, pre-cache the remaining routes, etc.
It is one of the best PWA development tools with its ability to simplify the whole development process.
If you want to do your work in less time, choose Polymer. This open-source tool uses a PRPL pattern for better optimization of the app.
Polymer provides APIs which are easy to understand. Do you want to build a Progressive Web App? You can contact a mobile app development company.
AngularJs is one of the oldest tools and hence the most mature one. The version AndroidJs 5 facilitates developers to build a Progressive Web App.
It is equipped with all the techniques which offer to simplify the process and easily build a Progressive Web App.
AngularJs has one of the largest community support. It is continuously in sync with Google for regular updates.
Almost every Web development company uses this tool to build a Progressive Web App. It’s features are:
● AngularJs provides a fully-packed feature. Though some issues were noticed initially, they were fixed later.
● This is one of the leading tools due to its best performance.
● This facilitates creating a PWA with the help of Jason Configuration.
React is one of the most trusted tools for building a Progressive Web App. This is supported by one of the most used platforms – Facebook.
Facebook uses react on its site, it was released in 2013. It also has big users such as Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
If you are looking forward to building a Progressive Web App, you can contact a Mobile app development company.
● It facilitates creating multi-page apps as well as single-page apps.
● It carries one of the best libraries for user side web development.
● It also supports a large community similar to AngularJs.
● It offers great user experience due to its amazing features such as two groups being part of framework and flexibility
● It has better scalability, making it one of the top choices for building a robust application.
Vue is in demand due to its easy coding feature. It is used by big names – Alibaba and Laravel.
Vue is an open-source framework and provides many official packages. Mobile application development company helping entrepreneurs to change their website into Progressive Web Apps.
The icon of PWA looks similar to that of the native app. Some features of Vue are mentioned below:
● It orders fast product delivery.
● Vue provides easy coding and rendering.
● It has the ability to build dynamic applications.
● Vue provides clear and detailed documentation.
5. PWA Builder
Though PWA tools are most supported by Google, the PWA Builder is supported by Microsoft. Microsoft is working on this to provide a better web store.
The PWA Builder works on the conversion of websites into Progressive Web Apps. Every web development company has been using PWA builders for its easy yet constructive features.
You can reach out if you are confused. PWA version 2.0 was released in 2019. Here, you do not have to do much work.
Just copy and paste the URL of your website into the URL section of the PWA builder. It provides many features such as:
● It helps to back up the offline copy.
● Microsoft has used Webkit in the PWA builder.
● It provides cross-platform features such as authentication and system integration to users.
● In the PWA Builder, an offline copy of each page is stored in the cache.
● It helps to increase performance over the app by better routing and configuration.
These were the top tools for developing a Progressive Web App. Many more tools are also available in the market such as Lighthouse, Ionic, Knockout, etc.
All the tools have their own unique features, you can select a tool according to your requirement.
A PWA development service works to support you in building a robust app. Google is mainly involved in this field, but a few years back Microsoft also stepped in.
It is crucial to select the right Progressive Web App tool for your project. Many enterprises and startups have been quick to understand its significance and embrace this technology.
If you are confused, you can hire a Progressive Web App development company to build a great app. The demand for PWA will keep increasing in the coming days