When it comes to talking about personalized items, the retail market pop-ups in our mind. There is not enough conversation about the requirement that businesses have or can have. Many businesses have a great requirement for personalized items. They can choose to invest in a product designer tool on a leading e-commerce platform and save a significant amount in outsourcing, in the long run.
Out of the many e-commerce platforms that are available, Magento is an industry standard. In this article, you can take a look at some of the areas and businesses that could benefit from having an in-house product designer tool, as well as how to go about picking the right tool.
You may want to have a company t-shirt for sports events or when an employee is representing your company in conferences or meetings around the world, so you end up having to customize certain products sometimes. If your company works with many clients, there are various occasions where you can strengthen the relationship by gifting them something personalized. When you are a large company, it can be profitable to have a product designer tool.
Let me walk you through some use cases:
Festivals are a great time to gift your staff. It makes them feel valued. So, instead of just giving sweets, you can also add a personalized set of mugs with their family name. So, for example, if you have a staff of around 100 people, and you want to give a set of six mugs to each of them, you have to personalize 600 mugs. This is a time when it would be economical if you could design those mugs by yourself and print it yourself as well.
Another use case of a Magento 2 product designer tool is if you have clients that you need to gift on the occasion of closing a big deal with them. A personal set of ties is a great idea for it. You can print the client’s logo and gift those ties to their top executives. They will really appreciate this because it is a unique idea. They can use these ties at company events that they may have.
A Magento custom product builder tool can be handy if you are an event management company too. As an event manager, you have to cater to a lot of such client requirements that your customers have. Some weddings want customized wedding favors, concerts need custom t-shirts and badges, marathons would require banners etc. When you are catering to people in such large numbers who require different kinds of custom products, your company looks good when it is able to provide these at cheaper prices.
Another place where a Magento product designer tool can come in handy is if you have a photo printing business. Simply by adding a web-to-print solution to it, you can get so many more customers. You can sell personalized mugs, t-shirts, key chains, bottles, thermo flasks etc. The list is endless. From printing just photos and framing them, you can increase your sales by printing these photos or whatever your customer wants, on so many different things.
Magento 2 product designer tool is something many types of companies can adopt. It saves them money in the long run and/ or add to their revenue stream. But of course, before you buy any software, it is important to know which one to get and how to go about it. Let us take a look:
Must-have Features for A Product Designer Tool:
- The software needs to be customizable to your needs.
- If you are looking for a Magento designer tool, it is advisable to buy one on the Magento 2 platform because Magento is going to stop support for Magento 1 by June 2020.
- A good Magento Product Customization Extension tool should ideally have multiple payment options for the convenience of customers.
- Ideally, you should provide customization for a variety of models within a product. For example, one should be able to get a phone cover for whichever model they have for at least two years after the launch of the phone.
- Look for a product designer tool that gives many levels of customizations. This means, different fonts, different styles of adding text, text formatting, adding images or clipart, etc.
- It would be convenient if you choose one, which comes with a pre-installed library of clipart and fonts.
- It should also be able to support multiple formats of images so that no matter what you want to upload, you do not have to go about converting it to a specific format.
- Being able to add a background image or more than one image is also a great feature to have.
- An additional feature that would make uploading a picture more convenient would be to give the ability to add one via the customer’s social media platforms.
Now that you have seen plenty of usage scenarios of having this tool, and the important things it should have, you can make a well-informed decision about investing in one.
To know more about Magento Product Designer Tool you can visit here: https://www.brushyourideas.com/magento-product-designer/