Mobile has changed how people communicate and of course how they access information and do business. Among others, the Android operating system is the most popular and used by more than half of the population in the world. An Android app development company India provides application development services that are sought after by some of the big corporations in the world.
One of the most prominent Android app development companies in the world that offer professional development services are mobile app developers in India. Expert developers possess updated knowledge of the latest trends and research that help deliver world-class applications. Nowadays, Android mobile app development includes integrating the latest technology trends, including of course Big Data.
BIG DATA IN MOBILE
Mobile is particularly suited for Big Data. With the growing number of mobile phone users all over the world, businesses are funneling their effort and money in bringing mobility to the business with applications. Smart phones are becoming the popular mediums do to all kinds of internet work. With the smart analytics application, mobile phones continue creating a series of data, which fuels the Big Data terminology.
GOOGLE NOW IS THE FUTURE OF BIG DATA AND A GAME CHANGER FOR ANDROID
When it comes to big data in Android or Android with Big Data, the future and the game changer is the Google Now. It raises a lot of privacy hackles, and is also a stunning useful example of the big data power and a major advantage for the Android operating system.
Google has released the latest update to Google Now on Android, which include a new handy home screen widget as well as a bunch of new options, which make predictive search tool more in tuned to people’s interests more than ever. To see the future of Big Data and predictive analytics, Google Now offers an increasingly powerful look.
THE USEFULNESS OF GOOGLE NOW
Some of the most interesting and practical things of Google Now.
1. Meeting Alerts. When using Google Apps or Google Calendar with Gmail, Google Now adds meeting notices to its alerts. This is not a big deal as the Android Calendar application could already alert meetings. Nevertheless, if a location info is entered for meetings, it would alert for instance 38 minutes before the meeting to tell that one has to leave at that moment to make it to the meeting on time.
2. Traffic and driving alerts. It won’t take long for Google now to determine the home location and work location and the times that one typically leave home to go to work and leave work to go home. It then prompts about half an hour before leaving to inform of the approximate drive time, based on the current traffic situation.
3. Practical travel information. Google Now will automatically prompt a user with the time zone, currency and translation information when traveling to another country.
4. Flight alerts. If there is a flight confirmation in the email, Google Now automatically grabs information and sends updates and alerts of the flights, which include digital boarding passes for several airlines.
5. Shipped package alerts. Google Now recognizes shipping notices in the email and turns them to glanceable alerts.
6. Sports alerts. A user could tell Google Now his or her favorite sports teams. It would alert when the teams are playing, provide updates on games and show final scores afterwards.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF GOOGLE NOW
Google Now clearly provides enough value. The more important thing to note about it is that it shows people what would be possible when the rest of the world gets its act together on big data. This stuff is a victory for personalized data and customizable dashboard, and would help sort through many data much faster automatically. However, it’s also going to raise hackles on privacy in ways that are barely anticipated, since one could infer many things on people and organizations through mashing data sources together, which traditionally are locked away in separate silos. This is powerful stuff and organizations that learn to use it to their advantage could use it to stay ahead of the competition.
With Google Now, it’s easy to see how it provides Android a strategic advantage over other platforms. The kind of deep online services integration of big data and Android is just amazing.
Big Data has been marked as the future of technology. Definitely, it has indeed become a huge name in the technology space. Furthermore, applications are going to benefit from Big Data the most. Web traffic will continue to come from wireless devices or mobiles in contrast to desktops, which heavily contribute to the big data growth. For enterprises that required Android applications with Big Data, India has some of the most reliable and highly efficient Android app development services in the world.