The data revolution has begun all over the world. The innovation in Big data has been consistently increasing over time and taking an entirely new shape. With every passing year, this sector is improving. When we look back 3 years ago for the data innovations, it was a time for big data, as during that period the storing, processing, and extracting value from data of all form and size was applicable.
Moving ahead during the last year, the system which supports large volumes of both structured and unstructured data continued to increase at a fast pace. Now, it is the time when the market needs some platforms that help data holders to govern and secure big data while following the end users to go for the evaluation of data.
The data revolution is impacting the whole world and have a steady rise in job opportunities and developments in machine learning, a specialist in the field and those entering it now have so many industries, which are interested in their skills and want to integrate them within the workforce. Big companies are now leveraging data science to gain insight into their customers’ behavior. They can also use data science to securely automate the system to deliver a valuable customer experience with a lighter approach.
If we talk about some of the leaders of the data science industry, employees would most recommend some of the following names.
The top 10 Data Science Companies
- SAP: At the center of all these technological trends and in the center of this list falls the linchpin to several of these trends and to digital transformation. Data is the key to the companies to being able to make good decisions about product and services and much more. In recent years, data has shown that we have created 90% of the world’s data in the past year, research is also showing that we are only using 1 percent of the data effectively.
- Google: Although most of us had extremely frustrating chatbot experiences this year so far. But the good news is that Google continue to take huge steps to make in the way of natural languages processing and sentiment analysis-so many, in fact, that some believe NLP will shake up the entire service industry in the way we have never imagined. Just imagine about all the services that could be provided without humans – fast food lines, loan processors, job recruiters. Chatbot may hugely impact the workforce, but we are also expecting that companies are going to be upskilling their workforces rather than displacing them as machines may be good delivering on clear request but leave a lot to be desired when it comes to dealing with empathy and human emotions required to deliver great customer experiences. Keeping the quality as a center point, Google has planned to shut down its chatbot app – Allo and planning to launch something huge.
- Salesforce: This Company is truly focused on the future of small business innovation. Salesforce is a full-featured CRM which is cloud based, hence giving you access to your data anywhere, anytime and from various devices.
- Microsoft: If you somehow connected to computers, then you should be familiar with the fact that Microsoft is the only company in the world who are leading this tech market. The company is introducing new offers and technologies that will help organizations navigate their own digital transformation and build the critical foundations for cloud and AI. Microsoft has built one of the largest cloud networks in the world which provides customers with reliable and fast connectivity to our cloud services all over the world. With the help of Azure SQL Data Warehouse, customers will enjoy at least 2x faster query performance from their workloads, cementing it as the fastest data warehouse in the cloud.
- 1010 Data: This company combines people, process and technology to fully-democratize data analytics and, in the process, empower the high-definition enterprise that makes smarter decisions and creates optimal business outcomes.
- Nex Software: Company offers software solutions, big data services, IoT, and a lot more to worldwide customers. This Company deals with data science projects. They build a platform for data that easily integrates all a business’s data and then allows it to be melded to specific work processes in a way where users can do more with it and find higher-value problems and solve them.
- Technoligent – The company is already serving to automobile sector, real estate, education and e-learning, banking, healthcare and other critical segments in the industry. The stable team of professionals is working on several technologies since inception. The company offers outsourcing services related to big data, app development and IT to the clients.
- Dataiku: Dataiku is one of the leading companies in the data science industry. Dataiku develops data science studio, the unique advanced analytics software solution that enables companies to build and deliver their own data products more efficiently. The key focus of the company is on artificial intelligence. According to the CEO of Dataiku, Florian Doutetteau, “it is very easy to grasp what AI can be for the consumer because when you are talking AI for the consumer, we are assuming about new powerful devices, new physical objects that are very different from the objects that we use on daily basis. Probably most of the business organization processes that you have today, like handling a customer complaint, will be in the next five to 10 years transformed to AI.”
- StreamSets: StreamSets Inc delivers data ingest technology for big data applications. The company’s software is used for retrieving and transporting long messages from files. Their tool ingests, cleanses, and monitor data in motion to address data drift and fuel real-time analysis. The company announced innovations that help companies efficiently build and continuously operate data flows that span their data center and leading cloud platforms like AWS and Microsoft’s Azure. New advanced capabilities include data drift handling for cloud data stores for improved pipeline resiliency, continuous integration and delivery automation that brings DevOps-style agility to data flow pipeline, and the capability to centrally manage in-stream data protection policies for security.
- Aegis Soft Tech – The company provides enterprise data-driven applications and data management solutions. The company offers solutions for the life sciences industry, healthcare organizational data management and key account management and solutions for data-driven government applications.
All these mentioned organizations are most famous for business analytics, data science, and machine learning, big data system, and platforms or data management. You also can say these are the top 10 high rated data science companies in the world.