Personalization is a popular idea for brands and consumers alike. But few brands are able to deliver on customer expectations.
Ernan Roman of ERDM conducts specialized VoC research to identify high impact CX strategies which generate significant increases in revenue. In this video, Ernan shares how to “crack the code” for personalization success.
- Why customers are willing to provide deep explicit preference data in exchange for “smart and authentic” personalization.
- How MassMutual used customer insights to develop explicit preference data-based personalization, resulting in a five-fold increase in response.
This video is available exclusively to CustomerThink registered members. Join for free and you’ll get the password to access this Big Ideas video.
Additional Resources Available at ERDM
- Ebook; 8 Essentials for Effective Online Communities
- Ebook; 5 Ways to Use Human Data to Drive Deep Engagement
- Ebook; 5 Strategies for Transforming Your Customer Experience
- Case Studies
- Blog: Insights On Marketing Best Practices
Need help? Please email [email protected]