Digital transformation is the integration of technology with all the areas of a business for the fundamental changes in the way enterprises operate and deliver value to their customers. It aims to offer omnichannel customer experience through various communication channels like mobile applications, eCommerce, social media and more.
Today, cloud computing, data analytics, social media, and mobility are altering the way companies operate. Their synergy has not only led to easy-to-use products and services for users but also richer dividends for companies. With the market witnessing a positive correlation between business performance and emerging technologies, organizations are making a rapid move towards digital transformation.
To incorporate this new approach to customer experience is where Drupal fits in perfectly. Drupal, as one of the pioneering Content Management Systems (CMSs) that empowers the digital innovation. It helps enterprises in their endeavors for digital transformation. The new Drupal 8 provides APIs for creating solutions. Also, it is not limited to only being a website platform. It is converting the ability to engage customers through many channels at the same time into reality. Drupal 8 is changing the web development landscape while evolving with customer expectations.
Let’s have a look at how it is leading the digital transformation:
- Easy Content Creation – The authoring and theming systems of Drupal 8 proliferate the ease-of-use and compliance with standards. Drupal 8.6 offers support for remote media types and enable you to embed Vimeo or YouTube videos in your content hassle-free. Also, the workspaces and experimental modules offer state-of-the-art content staging capabilities.
- Quick Installation – The time required for installing Drupal gets reduced with updated features of Drupal 8. You can now install Drupal with Umami demo profile. It exhibits powerful capabilities of Drupal with appropriate content capabilities by providing an excellent website.
- Compatibility with Other Technologies – Drupal 8 comes with seamless interoperability with adjacent technologies like CRM, DAM (Digital Asset Management), MCCM (multichannel campaign management), marketing resource management, and web analytics.
- Advanced Security – The design of the Drupal addresses each of the top 10 security risks of OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project). Drupal is resilient to critical internet vulnerabilities and has a proven record of being the most secure among all other key players in the CMS market. The security team of Drupal is committed to its objective of addressing the security issues through fast fixes.
- A Robust eCommerce Platform – It offers a suite of Drupal commerce modules to build eCommerce websites and applications for SMEs as well as large enterprises. Drupal Commerce is a framework mindset. It emphasizes what one can develop with it.
To conclude, Digital transformation is vital for organizations to meet the changing needs of the customers in the digital landscape. It makes them stay ahead of the competition. Hire Drupal developers from companies that best Drupal development services. They will not only enable you to create an excellent web presence of your business but also pursue your digital transformation endeavors.