BPT Partners Announces the Return of “CRM Certified” Series of Professional Training Seminars for 2007

0
62

Share on LinkedIn

ATLANTA – March 5, 2007 – This year, professionals responsible for creating profitable customer relationships have an opportunity to advance their credentials and knowledge by getting CRM Certified. BPT Partners, LLC, one of the world’s most prestigious CRM training and consulting organizations, announces a new CRM 2.0 and all new updated content for the popular CRM Strategy Seminar Series designed to help professionals identify, acquire, serve and grow profitable customer relationships.

“This advanced CRM training delivers immediate return on investment for your company and your career,” said Michael Thomas, President of the National CRM Association. “Even after 12 years in the CRM industry, I came away with new ideas on how to improve my CRM strategy,” said Cathryn Rheiner, former Vice President CRM Solutions, SAP Americas.

Two CRM certification seminars, both endorsed by The CRM Research Center at Rutgers University, CRMGuru.com, and the National CRM Association in the United States and Greater China CRM and CRMA-Japan in Asia Pacific are offered this year. Seminars leading to Certification in Applied CRM Strategy and Certification in Social Media and CRM 2.0 by internationally recognized CRM authorities.

Certification in Applied CRM Strategy is a two day seminar comprised of five courses focused on how to leverage established and proven customer strategies and best practices. Certification in Social Media & CRM 2.0 is a “hands-on” seminar where attendees are taught how to create blogs, podcasts and social networks that establish meaningful interactions with customers, prospects and others who are important to the success of a business.

These certification seminars are designed for C-level executives, managers and professionals in sales, marketing, information technology, consulting and professional services, customer support, and corporate customer strategy.

For information on how to attend a seminar, go to www.bptpartners.com or contact Bill Howell at [email protected] or 770-856-2418.

Seminar sponsorships are also available. Sponsorship of a CRM Certification Seminar provides you with an opportunity to reach key decision makers within the CRM industry. Over 85% of attendees are CRM executives and professional decision makers and influencers; the other 15% are global academics at the executive MBA level.

Our sponsors are among the most distinguished companies in the world. They’ve included Accenture, BlackBerry, BearingPoint, Eloqua, Epicor, Fleishman-Hillard, iSymmetry, KnowledgeStorm, Neighborhood America, RightNow Technologies, RWD Technologies, and Technology Evaluation Center. For information on how to become a sponsor, contact [email protected] or 770-856-2418.

Join the growing ranks of executives and professionals (www.crmassociation.org) that are benefiting from the professional credentials of ‘CRM Certified’ training seminars from BPT Partners.

About BPT Partners

BPT Partners is a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) training and education, consulting and research. Headquartered in Atlanta, and with offices in Atlanta, Dallas and Washington, D.C., and partnerships that span the globe, BPT Partners offers full service training from executive education on CRM strategy to “Best Practices” training in the areas of sales, marketing and customer support. BPT Partners provides both the cutting edge and the classic strategies and processes that made CRM one of the most successful business approaches in decades. The trainers and subject matter experts are notable professionals who have won awards for their industry leading thinking and practices. BPT Partners serves such clients as Blackberry, Giorgio Armani, David’s Bridal, SAP, Governments of the United States, China and Singapore, among others. Contact BPT Partners at 770-856-2418 or via email at [email protected]. For more information: www.bptpartners.com.

# # #

Editorial Contact:
Elizabeth Fairleigh
thE Connection, Inc.
404.874.4562
[email protected]

News Editor
CustomerThink offers a free news posting service for press releases relevant to our community. To submit your press release to our news editor, send an email to [email protected] with the press release headline and main content in the email subject line and body, respectively. That's it! Approved press releases will appear in our news category within one business day of submission.

ADD YOUR COMMENT

Please use comments to add value to the discussion. Maximum one link to an educational blog post or article. We will NOT PUBLISH brief comments like "good post," comments that mainly promote links, or comments with links to companies, products, or services.

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here