Today 86% of customers are willing to pay up for a superb customer experience, making it crucial for businesses to match the pace of changing market conditions. And as we live in an increasingly digital world, consumers are spoiled with several options for interactive digital communications. In order to keep up with changing consumer expectations, businesses ought to consider the benefits of partnering with an omnichannel communications platform. Cloud communication technology enables businesses to drive real-time, meaningful conversations via customers’ preferred channels, ultimately resulting in strengthened customer loyalty.
For a holistic look at how partnering with an omnichannel communication platform can help create meaningful customer relationships, consider these key benefits:
Benefits of Partnerships:
1. Added Value: Partnering with an omnichannel communications platform provider enables businesses to boost enterprise customer engagement, authentication, and security as well as amplify your customers’ digital transformation journey.
2. All-in-One Solutions: A fully integrated communication platform will help you create a connected customer experience across all stages of the customer journey. This includes broadening your communications and collaboration portfolio, implementing SMS, Voice, OTT, in-app, bots, and email without the need to develop them from scratch and targeting your audience by creating customized profiles. Lastly, one of the most important features is the ability to keep communications synced across multiple channels like SMS, Voice, Chat Apps, RCS and Mobile App Messaging. This feature stores a customer’s chat history all in one place, so contact center employees are armed with all the information they need and prevents the customer from needing to repeat themselves.
3. Time-saving capabilities: Adopting cloud communication technology also helps contact center employees by offering automated workflows, which allows them to handle several customers at once. Utilizing automated messaging allows customers to receive the support they need in a timely manner, but the key is to make sure your messages are meaningful and directly benefit the consumer. Platforms like Infobip allow contact center representatives and developers to easily build and coordinate activities across the customer lifecycle through a single platform to integrate various communication mediums into the company’s existing offerings.
4. Personalization and Timeliness: Cloud communication technology offers the ability to track moments that are meaningful to the end user in order to reach them at a time that is most relevant. The message will be less impactful if it is not received at the right time, and keeping up with each consumer manually will take a lot of time, effort and money.
5. Simplifies engagement: In today’s fast-paced and hectic world, many people are flying through each day and feel as though they have no time for themselves. It is now a business’s job to ensure customers can easily interact with them in a hassle-free manner. This can be achieved through offering self-serve capabilities powered by intelligent engines with easy handoffs to manual customer service lines if needed. Additionally, cloud communication platforms enable easy discovery of relevant information, proactive recommendations to enable decision-making, easy sign-up or purchase, and relevant and timely communications to meet customer needs.
At the end of the day, adopting cloud communication technologies goes hand in hand with investing in better customer experiences and relationships. Without such technology, businesses would need to employ many more customer service representatives to help address growing consumer needs and expectations.