We are living in a world that is dominated by technology, or it would be more appropriate if we use the word mobiles. Any task you want to do, you can find a mobile app for that purpose. This can range from entertainment to studies, purchasing to selling, and much more. To develop such apps, there is a plethora of such tools that we can categorize into Mobile Analytic tools, Artificial Intelligence tools, Augmented Reality Tools, Payment Gateway Tools, Push Notification tools etc. Mobile app developers in Vancouver, Canada are making use of all such tools to lure more and more clients to get their app developed. These app development companies in Vancouver make use of different techniques and platforms to develop the apps. The best tools for mobile app development in 2020 that are being highly used by these Vancouver based mobile app developers have been listed here.
1. HeadSpin – HeadSpin provides companies with real-world, actionable insights into the user experience to enhance mobile results. HeadSpin prepares you for the growing challenges of resolving customer interactions in the dynamic mobile environment by offering comprehensive analysis of performance and user experience problems across every layer of the mobile stack-from client to server. The tool is available to thousands of devices across 150+ locations around the world. No SDK is required by the developers to expand the code base. Everything is API based. All the performance issues are prioritized according to their impact by means of Artificial Intelligence that is built into the tools’ engine. Headspin is available in dual versions i.e. Cloud as well as on premise. It is also available as a dedicated, shared, or pay-as-you-go version. HeadSpin is available on the devices with an uptime of 100%.
2. Xamarin – Xamarin is the popular native application development platform for mobile phones. It reuses layers of business logic, and access to data across platforms. It is commonly used for the development of Android, iOS, and Windows applications. Although it is built on C#, it runs on the .NET framework. This also allows mobile device communication with the APIs. Developers with a.NET background tend to build apps using Xamarin. This is useful for those apps when you need to implement functions such as offline mode, a large amount of local data and image recognition. It provides application indexing and deep linking, and generates less errors.
3. Appcelerator – Another great tool that can be used for the creation of both native and hybrid apps is appcelerator. This tool is a favorite of so many developers as it decreases the number of programming lines and makes it relatively easy to use. It is built on open-standards and provides complete access to the underlying mobile operating system. It supports multi-region global deployments and has higher cloud capacity limits.
4. Ionic – Launched in 2013 by Drifty.co, Ionic is one of the leading open-source hybrid mobile app development tools. This tool is suitable for different projects, and assists developers in different aspects. It is a cross-platform tool based on the Sass CSS language. Developers can use this tool to build apps that run with ease on various operating systems. It can be integrated with Angular JS and has a huge library with JS CSS components and mobile-optimized HTML. This tool uses native SDKs and follows native app UI guidelines. It also has an intuitive command line interface for building and testing apps across platforms and offers high code reusability.
6. Qt – Qt enables multiple developers to share a project across various development platforms including Linux, Windows, Mac OS X with a single unified development and debugging tool and is ideal for team-based design environments. It allows greater control as it is based on C++. It also features JSON and XML parsing, and SQL database access. Qt also supports opaque private keys and has support for IPv6 and dual mode networks.
9. AppWatch – AppWatch is a cloud-based mobile analytics and security tool that helps users safeguard their mobile apps against hacking. It allows complete scanning of mobile apps and also enables third-party library or SDK scanning. It identifies all possible security vulnerabilities related to an app. Every security issue identified is again verified with various techniques. It generates custom reports and helps identify hard coded sensitive values.
10. Mobincube – Mobincube is a great app framework for users to build a mobile app of any kind including an app for health, business, education, entertainment, etc. It allows users to update online content and helps in communicating with users. You can customize every little detail in your app using this tool. It enables remote access and also provides monetization options.
11. Longrange – it is a native mobile app development tool which consists of components such as tabs, navigation, form views and commands. The main advantage of this tool is that you don’t need an advanced level of programming expertise to develop an app. You only need to write code once and it can be deployed to both Android and iOS devices. In addition, you can also make use of mobile device features with this tool including camera, GPS, audio, and more.
A mobile application is very crucial to your business if the maximum traffic is obtained from mobile devices. It is an easy and convenient way to serve your customers. By now, you must have gotten a pretty good idea about the popular mobile app development tools in the market. However, not every tool is appropriate for different development processes. You will have to choose wisely as to which one will be right for your business.