Automation features save brands time, and empower agents to have higher value conversations
SAN JOSE, Calif. and NEW YORK – LiveWorld, Inc. (OTC Markets: LVWD) announced today the launch of its new customer service automation suite, further enhancing the power of its social and messaging conversation management platform for service and support organizations. This new feature set provides brands with the ability to offer dynamic and personalized customer experiences by increasing the efficiency and productivity of customer service organizations. This offering provides a real-time responsive solution to the growing volume of inquiries coming through mobile, messaging apps, and social media. By automating routine tasks and responses, brands are able to realize cost savings, scale engagement, and allow human agents to use their skills and empathy on conversations that matter most.
LiveWorld’s platform lifts the burden of administrative tasks and delivers first-line customer engagement through intelligent automation – enabling businesses to set customized rules for auto-responses, auto-scheduling, and chatbots. Rules may be set based on messaging channels, conversation topics, sentiment, customer profile, language, and more. More complex issues are immediately passed along to the appropriate team or agent. With full conversation history and customer information, agents can then respond and resolve issues quickly and effectively. The software also provides seamless bi-directional transitions between chatbots and humans, empowering brands to define their ideal blend of automation and agent engagement. LiveWorld clients have reduced their initial response time to customer requests by more than 40 percent.
“Many brands experiment with hastily produced, laissez-faire bots that have backfired, leading to frustrated customers,” said Peter Friedman, Chairman and CEO, LiveWorld. “The best customer service combines thoughtful, smart automation with human agents to better communicate with consumers.”
LiveWorld’s chatbot/human hybrid model gives agents the ability to focus on delivering the best customer experience, while reducing time and operational cost. A first-of-its-kind platform to address the growing need for brands to have real-time customer conversations on a global scale, LiveWorld’s feature set includes:
- Smart Triage – Offers automatic tagging, prioritization, routing, and notification of high-priority customer service requests.
- Chatbot Integration – Enables first responder bots to collaborate with agents as digital assistants to answer routine tasks, while also directing more complex requests to agents, automatically or upon customer request.
- Integrated Customer Profile – Provides full conversational history, CRM integration, and automatic segmentation, delivering a complete understanding of the customer for more personalized and accurate responses.
- Intelligent Responses – Offers access to a library of dynamic customer responses and a customized set of rules for delivery based on customer status, time since last response, segment, or keyword.
- Auto-Distribution Workload Management – Implements an even workload amongst team members through inbound request balancing or round-robin team assignments.
- Automation Rules – Customizes scheduling for auto re-engagement, satisfaction surveys, conversation conclusions, and more.
- Conversational Engagement – Provides view of topic popularity, sentiment, and performance of customized content categories.
- Resolution Metrics – Measure time-to-resolution, first response time, and conversation resolution trends to gauge customer satisfaction.
- Performance Measurement – Evaluates the performance of the customer service team with metrics, such as first response and resolution times, to educate brands on agent efficiency.
“We empower customer service teams to positively address more customers faster, effectively reducing time and costs,” says Frank Chevallier, LiveWorld Vice President of Software Products. “Our hybrid chatbot/human solution lowers the resolution time for inquiries by more than 50 percent.”
LiveWorld offers brands a conversation management solution for customer service communications across all the leading social and messaging channels, including: Facebook Messenger, Twitter DM, WeChat, Telegram, Skype, Kik, LINE, Viber, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, SMS, and web chat.
At LiveWorld, we provide conversation management software, consulting, and online agent workforce services. These empower companies to manage conversations in messaging apps and social media to develop deeper relationships with customers. We specialize in handling the speed and scale requirements of brands to engage customers 1-on-1 in real-time and deliver personalized interactions with a human touch. Our conversation-centric software is designed to track and manage dialogue, engage customers, and integrate chatbots and human agents with enterprise systems. Companies are able to quickly solve the scale, security, automation, and multi-social channel challenges associated with marketing and customer service programs. LiveWorld services include strategy, campaign management, content moderation, engagement, customer service, and social analytics. Our team of marketing strategists, conversation specialists, chatbot experts, social data analysts, online agents, and software developers collaborate to deliver marketing and customer service solutions that seamlessly integrate software and human teams. LiveWorld clients include the number one brands in consumer packaged goods, retail, pharmaceutical, and financial-travel services. LiveWorld is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an additional office in New York City. Learn more at www.liveworld.com and @LiveWorld .