Social Media has proven to be a source of targeted high quality leads for B2C and B2B. An increasing number of marketers see lead generation as their greatest online marketing challenge.
Studies show that companies which relying on online lead generation are two times more profitable than those who do not. Those companies achieve an up to 62% lower costs per lead.
In social media B2B marketers are focusing mostly on LinkedIn which is the most successful channel for B2B lead generation followed by corporate blogging.
A study from Wildfire Interactive shows that social media helps grow brand awareness, increase sales and partnerships and helped to reduce marketing costs.
How can you profit from this trend?
- 1. Start a social media presence. Complete your profile there
- 2. Research for industry related B2B groups and people. Become a member and invite those people to your network
- 3. Listen to their discussions. If you have something valuable to contribute than do it, otherwise go on listening
- 4. Start a corporate blog. Write about topics your B2B audience is interested in. Share your blog articles in social media and ask for feedback for your publication
- 5. Build landing pages and offer exclusive and valuable content for download. So you generate laser target high quality industry related B2B leads
- 6. Measure your activities
- 7. Improve your activities and repeat
Read this article also: Get social to get found from your future customers