Most probably, only 5 % of small business concerns have a good logo, rest of 95 % design a pathetic logo. Running a business website on small scale does not mean that you can be ignorant of its branding and designing. A small level business can rock, if it has a strong logo. Sooner or later, the standing position will lead you to large scale. Now the question is how a good logo can be designed by the small businesses? Here, we describe 5 tips to have a strong base for the logo of your brand:
- Do not sell your products without having a brand name. Choose the best name and your logo should be simple, comprising of all the necessary business attributes. People will remember your brand name, not the product only. This is also a fact that a small company does not have too much money to spend on the advertisements. So, just an impressive logo can serve the purpose.
- For your logo, slogan and business message, select the graphics and typography carefully. It represents your brand and communicates with the customers directly. It should be concord to the nature of your business.
- All brands of the same category have a particular color palette, e.g. the air conditioning companies generally use bright colors like blue or red. Analyze the color scheme of your competitors, but do not copy them.
- Other items of your small business that matter in a brand logo are the exclusive business cards, commercial signatures, vehicles, the uniform of your employees, web design, etc. If the logo did not work, give it a new look and introduce on the social media pages. Some brands change their name or logo and then get more popularity.
- When you are going to hire the logo designer, have a decisive sitting and an open dialogue with him to clear what are your requirements and targets. The design should be original one, not selected from the clipart. In the industry of small business concerns, a little consideration can make you get a unique name and evolve to expand your business in future.