In general, we permit republishing our content at no charge in reasonable quantities if you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must get the author’s permission; use the contact information at the bottom of each article.
- “Reasonable” quantities means a maximum of five articles per year, published on the web, by email or in print.
- The article must not be placed in a “premium” content site that requires any payment by the user.
- Sponsored white papers are not covered by this policy; contact the sponsor directly for reprint permission.
- If you are reprinting on the web or email, you must include with each article: “Republished with permission from CustomerThink.com,” with “CustomerThink.com” linked to the original post.
- Include “Copyright CustomerThink Corp.” along with any other copyright notices that appear with the article.
- Send an email to [email protected] to let us know which article was published, and where.
If your republishing requirements do not meet these quidelines, or you have questions, please email [email protected], and we’ll do our best to help you.
The CustomerThink Editorial Staff