Since we’re going to be delving into a winter webinar on how to get your blog found, I thought we’d re-visit the video entitled “6 Easy Ways to get Traffic to your Website” as a taste—just a tasteof what’s to come this February.
Follow along and learn some basics. In the video we’re going to cover these topics:
• Creating good content. What exactly does that mean?
• Making your blog or website stand out, and apart from the crowd of mad bloggers
• The importance of sharing. I’m an Onlywire freak! It’s saved me massive amounts of time. Check it out
• How commenting on others blogs will not only help them, but you as well, by creating backlinks.
• Sexy stuff The all important e-signature and how to ride the fine line between the obnoxious and the acceptable
• What NOT to do
In the webinar, we’re going to delve deeper, so stay tuned for info on how to sign up for that.
I’ll end by saying that that is one sexy look I’ve got goin’ on up there. That is sarcasm speaking. One day we’ll get the technology down so that people don’t look like they just drank 2 liters of vodka in their video thumbnails.