Expands Market Leading Portfolio with New Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform
BOSTON, June 8, 2017 — LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) today introduced Bold360, an intelligent customer engagement platform that provides a modern, flexible way for companies to interact with customers and get a real-time 360-degree view of all touchpoints and contextual data in a single solution. Through a powerful combination of popular digital engagement channels, support tools, and a unified interface, Bold360 is taking on the traditional customer service market by bridging the gap between the customer and vital business information; helping companies deliver the immediate and personalized experience today’s consumers expect.
According to a recent report from Gartner entitled The Eight Building Blocks of CRM: Data and Information (July 2017) , there are a handful of key challenges when it comes to an organization’s CRM strategy. Specifically, they cite that “creating, maintaining and leveraging a single view of the customer is hard to achieve internally and the required capabilities are not provided by CRM vendors. Many solutions fail to consider the myriad of channels used by customers to interact with organizations”.
Legacy customer service and CRM systems house only a small portion of customer data and it often lives in various disparate systems, making it hard for companies to ever get a full picture of their customers. Bold360 bridges the gap between customers and vital business data by providing the rich customer profiles and actionable data agents need and the fast, frictionless service customer expect. Intelligent automation empowers customers with self-service tools while eliminating routine tasks from the agent workflow to improve contact center efficiencies and deliver the type of customer experiences that builds loyalty, advocacy, and grows share of wallet.
“The future of customer service lies in being able to create a truly exceptional and meaningful experience for customers”, said Michael Blaine, Senior Director, Customer Service at VF Corporation. “Utilizing technology to understand your customers while providing easily accessible and real-time information to your agents can deliver a truly unique and personalized experience. Bold360 is an exciting first step toward this vision and we are excited to see where they take it in the future.”
With today’s release Bold360 includes:
- An Intuitive Interface – Empowers agents with the information needed to resolve issues quickly by consolidating data from different systems and presenting a unified view of all customer interactions. Agents can work across different channels while seeing a complete history of all interactions for the customer they are assisting.
- No Code Integrations – Easily integrate popular business systems including Salesforce and Zendesk, etc. to provide that information directly into the Bold360 agent interface, without needing to toggle between applications.
- World-Class Omni-Channel Engagement – Seamlessly engage with customers across a variety of channels including live chat, Facebook Messenger, email and more. Bold360 offers the right engagement for the level of support needed without clunky handoffs and preserves the context of conversations across channels to help agents address issues quickly.
- Intelligent Automation — Helps agents respond to commonly asked questions with the ability to create, curate and manage answers. The system gets smarter over time and can be applied to self-service interactions or to inform agents in an assisted interaction.
- Remote Support – With features including remote control, file transfer and co-browsing, agents can seamlessly escalate visitors to remote support all in one interface to drive efficiency and quickly resolve customer issues.
“There is a significant white space when it comes to engagement capabilities of traditional CRM tools,” said Paddy Srinivasan, General Manager, Customer Engagement and Support Solutions. “As customer expectations change, the old way of managing customer interactions will no longer suffice. Bold360 not only helps businesses interact with their customers, but also builds intelligent & actionable profiles that help brands offer the right recommendation at the right time based on all the information about that customer – not just a small subset based on past interactions. As Bold360 continues to evolve and capabilities expand, those customer profiles will continue to get richer and will serve as an essential tool for customer service organizations everywhere.”
Pricing and Availability
Bold360 is available today. Pricing depends on deployment size and use case.
– Demo Video
LogMeIn’s Customer Engagement & Support Portfolio
LogMeIn is the marriage of two of the most trusted names in customer engagement and remote support with a shared mission of helping companies reimagine the ways they engage with the digital consumer. LogMeIn delivers industry leading solutions to empower knowledge workers to deliver more human, personalized and intelligent customer engagement and support across all digital channels and devices that drives increased satisfaction, engagement and productivity. More than 50,000 companies rely on LogMeIn’s customer engagement portfolio to support 200 million customer interactions every year.
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.