A little fun and a lot of serious business ideas from Zappos.
First, they got from zero to $1 Billion in shoes sales in less than 10 years and it is all online. And, they are still growing.
Watch their sales happen on this map:
How do they make it happen, for one, their core values:
- Deliver “wow” through service.
- Embrace and drive change.
- Create fun and a little weirdness.
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Build open and honest relationships with communication.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Do more with less.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
Want to learn more, check out this interview with Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh: