So you’ve converted your Facebook business page to the new Timline format – but now you can’t find anything! It’s so frustrating! Well this video will give you the lay of the land.
(Haven’t converted yet? Watch this quick video first!)
Points to Remember:
Collect and act on NPS-powered customer feedback in real time to deliver amazing customer experiences at every brand touchpoint. By closing the customer feedback loop with NPS, you will grow revenue, retain more customers, and evolve your business in the process. Try it free.
- Everything can be edited any time – don’t stress, you can always fix it!
- All of your familiar page management tabs are now at Admin Panel > Manage > Edit Page
- To see posts fans have written on your wall, you must see the Recent Posts by Others box on the right of your timeline
- Fans can now message your page. These messages do not go to your regular inbox, they are in the inbox visible when you click the Admin Panel
- Cover photo should be at least 720 px wide but will be resized the the cover size of 851 x 315 px
- You can change the photo appearing over any 3rd party apps you’ve installed by going to Admin Panel > Manage > Edit Page > Apps > Edit Settings The size is 111 x 74 px
- To Invite by Email, Invite Facebook Friends or Share your page to your personal timeline, a group or a page, go to Admin Panel > Build Your Audience
- Questions? Ask here or join me on my Facebook Page
Resources to help you learn more, do more, or customize more:
My Fabulous Facebook Business Pages DVD has much more information and goes into detail, and includes a 50 page eBook. Newly updated!
Monica Michele Design will create a custom cover image for $50
Impressions Marketing has created a great video tutorial for how to create a custom cover image using TimelineCoverBanner.com
This infographic from Tabsite shows you the exact dimensions of all of the graphics available on the timeline.
Ching Ya from Social @ Blogging Tracker shares many creative twists on the cover photo in her blog post.
Do you have more resources to share, or tips to help others? Please post in the comments! Ask your questions there as well or visit me on Facebook!