In B2B e-commerce, high-quality products are not enough to make a store stand out. Customers who wish to buy wholesale should be treated differently with an engaging experience at the ecommerce store. For this reason, you need to equip additional B2B modules while getting into Magento ecommerce development that will help you improve your store and effectively engage shoppers.
Additional Modules For Magento Ecommerce Development
Let us take a tour of the key modules for fruitful ecommerce operations and see what features it brings to the ecommerce store owner’s table.
Forcing for login in Magento 2 creates a security wall for Magento B2B stores, so that you can reduce unwanted access of inappropriate visitors or even your competitors. This great Magento extension supports these functions.
• Prevent unrelated visitors from accessing specific types of pages
• Send these visitors to another page and ask them to connect
• Enable or block guest registration links
• Improve the user experience after login
B2B registration is a Magento B2B module that allows administrators to manage registration requests more flexibly. It allows you to manage trusted records and delete unwanted accounts.
• Provide B2B customers with a new registration form
• Manage records compliantly with example / accept / pending / reject
• Enable or disable the default registration link
This B2B Magento extension is another option for a new security wall to protect your content.
The catalog authorization for Magento 2 includes practical functions:
• Configuration of the categories and pages so that they are accessible to specific customer groups. For example, only wholesale customers can have access to the B2B category.
• Redirect unauthorized visitors to a different URL to improve the customer experience
For those looking for Magento B2B extensions to have multiple users and subaccounts in the same main account, but with different user rights, no need to look for other options. The multiuser account contains all the settings needed to create and manage sub-connections in a Magento account.
• Create and edit subaccounts in a parent account with roles and permissions
• Allow users to submit the shopping cart for approval before purchase
• Support for five different authorization levels to assign roles
• Administrators can add, change or delete users
Wholesale Fast Order is a Magento 2 B2B module, one of the most important extensions. As the name suggests, the module was developed especially for wholesalers.
With this incredible module, your customers can order products in bulk with an order form in a grid. They can easily search for the desired items in the SKU, set a quantity for each, and add everything to the shopping cart with one click.
In many cases, customers have already created a product list with names, references, quantities, and other attributes. It is the time when CSV file import feature comes into action, making it easy to buy products in bulk.
• Help customers place orders quickly via SKU and a quick order form
• Automatic suggestion of corresponding results, depending on the type of customer
• Allow store owners to configure the purchase order on the backend easily
• Support to add products in bulk to the shopping cart via CSV
• Works well with different types of products
Buying configurable products can become more adorable than before with a grid with all associated products. It is comfortable to choose each option in different quantities, with separate lines. Customers who want to display a corresponding product can click on the relevant option in the grid.
The module offers special support at excellent prices if customers wish to buy in bulk. This also allows you to hide costs from specific customer groups. These are essential functions of B2B Magento 2 that every wholesaler desires.
Finally, you can make the configurable product’s wholesale screen extension responsive to all devices, such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
• Display the corresponding products in a grid
• Add multiple products related to the shopping cart with one click
• Activate to display the SKU, quantity, unit prices
Looking To Opt Modules For Magento Ecommerce Website Development?
Incorporating extensions or modules into ecommerce website can be strategic execution for the stakeholders or business owners owing to its rich customer experience, and revenue and sales surge.
So, if you are planning to upturn your ecommerce business by targeting the credibility, conversion rate like factors, do consider these extensions for Magento ecommerce website development or integration.
Panacea Infotech, a leading Magento development company can assist your business to become productive with integration and upgrades.
Getting in touch to get acquainted with the services