Salesforce is the leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem in the world. The platform could help a business to grow to a more effective, streamlined and efficient company across service, sales, marketing and more. Salesforce development India caters to client requirements worldwide.
Salesforce came about in 1999 with a vision to reinvent the CRM or the customer relationship management system. It pioneers on the use of cloud computing and has revolutionized how enterprise software is delivered and used, forever changing the industry. With the Salesforce CRM, product have run completely in the cloud. This means that it is all online, without maintenance. Employees could work from any device with an internet connection. The revolutionary approach helped in making Sales Cloud the number one CRM in the world. Salesforce is more than a single product, it is a complete integrated solution to manage all interactions with customers and prospects, designed to help an organization grow and to succeed.
LATEST BIG TECH VENDOR TO JOIN THE CLOUD NATIVE COMPUTING FOUNDATION
Salesforce has announced its joining the Cloud Native Computing Foundation or CNCF, an open-source organization, which manages Kubernets, a popular open-source container orchestration tool. It’s the latest in a long line of huge name companies, joining the likes of Oracle, Microsoft, AWS, Pivotal, VMWare, all joined in a flurry of activity earlier. Most of these possess more of a cloud infrastructure angle. Salesforce is a SaaS vendor. Nonetheless, it too is realizing what so many others have realize, that containerization offers a way of more tight control of the development process. Cloud native computing and Kubernetes in general are a huge part of that and Salesforce would want a piece of the action as well.
Collect and act on NPS-powered customer feedback in real time to deliver amazing customer experiences at every brand touchpoint. By closing the customer feedback loop with NPS, you will grow revenue, retain more customers, and evolve your business in the process. Try it free.
GOOD SIGN FOR DEVELOPERS
The partnership is a good sign for developers and all Salesforce development companies in India for instance. It is particularly good when developers adopt new technologies, such as Kubernetes fast. It proves that they see how the tools could help build products easier and faster, definitely a goal for an organization such as Salesforce, that’s generating new products fast. The development team of Salesforce have adopted a lot of the CNCF tools, which include Kubernetes.
BENEFIT TO SALESFORCE
Salesforce and Salesforce vendors, much the same with other big software companies that joined the CNCF, wants to benefit from being a part of the process and to help influence the development of major tools to move forward. This type of collaboration, with Salesforce as an active participant in the open tech ecosystems, is the key to help move forward. The Cloud Native Computing Foundation and Kubernetes have become a force in the containerization environment in just a short time. Kubernetes helps in the deployment and management and Salesforce wants a closer relationship with the company that runs the project. In just a short time, CNCF and Kubernets have turned out to be a striking combination in terms of containerization. When a company such as Salesforce brings out products fast, joining with CNCF would only accelerate the process to an easier, faster pace.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF SALESFORCE
There are many features and benefits of Salesforce, particularly with the latest collaboration with CNCF. Check out the following:
1. Customer information. The biggest benefit would be the information that Salesforce retrieves, both quality and quantity. With the platform, one could look at each individual contact, account, event, task and opportunity tied to a lead that give the company many information before approaching prospective customers.
2. Time management. With extensive customer information and planning resources at one’s disposal, naturally one acquires the benefit of outstanding time management. All information is available to prioritize work for clients, meaning that it also enables organizing tasks for various accounts based on that same criteria. There are also built-in calendar tools to visualize the schedule for a day, week, month or year better.
3. Account planning. With all information at the fingertips, plans could be made for accounts independently. This gives a hands-on approach needed to truly make a connection with the clientele. Furthermore, it also allows reps to modify their plans to achieve better results.
4. Team collaboration. Salesforce also enables easy communication with the other members of the team. Chatter is a feature that allows talking with persons or groups on work-related information, such as clients, territory as well as other important details. Also, Chatter enables adding various team members to accounts or opportunities, which require special attention.
5. Accessibility. Salesforce is a cloud product, meaning that it is available wherever there is internet access. This also includes mobile since the platform has an app that could be used to keep in touch with the business and the team anytime. This is a perfect match for the marketing manager or a hands-on business owner who wants to stay in constant touch with the team.
Joining CNCF provides similar benefits in the field of big-scale cloud technologies. The communities provide engineers with support as well as opportunities to collaborate on projects vital to the infrastructure. Moreover, the collaboration connects better to the next generation technologies today.