Nowadays, organizations are scattered all over the globe, due to globalization. Thus, sharing documents and information is a huge challenge. Thanks to Microsoft’s SharePoint platform, companies have a great way of storing and sharing important data.
SharePoint enables organizations connect and enable them to build and share information, ideas, and documents in the same way as if they’re in one room, internally as well as outside the organization. For software developers who want to stay on the competitive edge, they should learn SharePoint development.
THE TOP TEN SHAREPOINT COMPANIES
With so many SharePoint developers and consulting companies emerging today to meet the growing demand, it is imperative for any business organization to determine the top service providers that could build highly-effective solutions. The following are the top custom SharePoint application development providers.
1. ScienceSoft.It is an IT custom and software development company based in Texas. Since 2007, it has been delivering a full gamut of SharePoint development process and services, which include design, development, deployment, migration, customization, support and maintenance. The company delivers custom-made intranets and portals, automate workflow and document management, tune in suitable tools for team, build knowledge and innovation management solutions across different industries and so forth.
2. TatvaSoft Australia Pty Ltd. It is a SharePoint development company with expertise team of developers, SharePoint architects and technical consultants. The SP consultancy team mainly helps in drafting a consultative approach for a customer through aligning themselves with customer goals and requirements. Their full-service development includes each part of the lifecycle of the project, beginning from business process analysis and requirement study, designing architecture, implementation to deployment. Moreover, TatvaSoft has experience in creating Intranet/Extranet Portals and even public facing websites that help businesses boost collaboration, managing document and sharing.
3. SherWeb. Founded in 1998, it is a worldwide leader in hosting services. It is clearly a winner among SharePoint consulting organizations. Currently, it has more than 25,000 customers in over 100 countries in the world, working more productively due to the cloud solutions. Various organizations trust SherWeb for its hosted environments since they offer the most robust guarantee for performance and availability. Technical experts respond to requests within forty seconds. It could adapt the solution to fit the needs of the company and rapidly deploy it for a faster ROI.
4. Diaspark.Is a Microsoft Gold Partner with competency in SharePoint, dashboards, business intelligence, enterprise portals and collaboration and custom .NET development. The profound Microsoft relationship helps deliver rich services and solutions on the newest available technologies of Microsoft. Backed by years of experience with the SharePoint platform, the team of experts deploys and delivers best-in-class solutions and services. With years of industry experience as well as in-depth product knowledge, Diaspark provide solutions that are business-driven on top of Microsoft technologies.
5. Trigent. Is a global leading among SharePoint organizations, which is headquartered in Maine, with development centers in Boston, Bangalore. It provides full range of services that are well-structured to help clients in planning, developing and deploying SharePoint based solutions. It has years of experience delivering successful solutions for SharePoint. Moreover, it specializes in creating complete solutions, like intranet, extranet portals, workflow systems and document management. Also, it could provide special skills as well as jointly work to augment the development/implementation team.
6. Fpweb.net. It offers cloud hosting as well as managed services that remove IT burden and bring move value to investments so that organizations could concentrate on innovation. It could provide hosting for SP 2013 or 2016 in both private and public SharePoint cloud. The company’s specialists deploy, maintain and support server environment, whether located on-premises, in public cloud, private cloud or connected with a hybrid scenario.
7. C5 Insight. The team of developers is fiercely passionate on helping organizations accelerate the adoption of digital workplace as well as marketing technologies like Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce.com and Dynamics CRM. The company firmly believes that success in business relies on people, on plans and processes. Technology must work for people and not the other way around. By using SP, the team could set up websites for sharing materials with others, manage projects from beginning to end and publish comprehensive reports anytime, anywhere.
8. General Networks. Is a pioneer among SharePoint development organizations. It delivers technology consulting services for customers who has to manage and process vital business content. The service provider could optimize SharePoint deployment, implement new features as well as provide ongoing support to make sure that the infrastructures of SharePoint is healthy, compliant and integrated to the critical business systems and processes. It specializes in planning, implementing, customizing, optimizing and supporting solutions that meet the unique needs of organizations.
9. Affirma Consulting.Is an award-winning full service tech consultancy that’s based in Bellevue, WA. It has expertise in cloud, mobile, business intelligence, custom development, SharePoint, visual design, CRM and a whole lot more. Affirma has helped hundreds of clients with successful consulting projects. Whether its workflows, migrations, re-designs, integration or custom web parts, the team could help an organization successfully achieve the objectives with SharePoint.
10. Entrance Consulting. Entrance is in the business of making better software. The company’s consultants help organizations purchase, build, and integrate software solutions, which deliver quantifiable results for a business. Battle tested consulting team has experience and expertise in the implementation of SharePoint services from the ground up, perform health checks to resolve issues with present services, working with technology team to implement support and governance strategies, migrating the current solutions to a new version of SharePoint and help teams get more out of their investment via increased user adoption as well as build new functionality. The services team has helped dozens of clients create portals wherein information could be accessed and easy collaboration could happen.
SharePoint is a web platform and could be accesses anywhere. It is part of the Microsoft Suite. It provides smooth collaboration and make things work together. It is a great collaboration tool that has become invaluable to organizations of all sizes and kinds, anywhere in the world.