Photo by Unsplash.com
The youngest players in the world of business today possibly have all the tools they need to succeed. Not only do they have a virtual library of business’ best practices that can be accessed anytime, they also have many hands readily available to assist them if they choose to. Business process outsourcing or BPO for startups may be all that it takes for these new enterprises to grow faster than ever before.
Startup outsourcing has been a proven growth hack of many startups who are now enjoying considerable success. With so many professional BPOs to choose from both on-site and offshore, today’s startups seem to have a much easier path to traverse than their more established counterparts.
These are five ways startups can benefit from business process outsourcing services:
1. Opportunity to work with top talents. Any startup would love to work with the experts, but they usually come with a high price tag. Startup outsourcing bridges this gap by giving startups access to experienced professionals without the heavy financial and time investment. A BPO for startups takes care of all the tedious processes such as recruitment and training, as well as all the expenses associated with these. Plus, your startup may learn a crucial skill or piece of knowledge by working with the outsourced provider, which may greatly help you in your future operations.
2. Greater dedication on key functions. One of the reasons companies choose to outsource is it gives back to them their precious time to focus on doing what they do best. Routine tasks such as taking inbound calls, responding to emails and chats or highly specialized functions such as accounting and legal services may be outsourced, provided these are not central to the start-up’s line of business. Greater focus on the essential, core tasks of the startup yields better service and more profitable results, both of which are very critical in a business’ early days. Choosing to work with a BPO for startups actually increases your startup’s competitive advantage.
3. Simpler, more streamlined process. Startup outsourcing helps you run your operations in a more efficient and simpler manner. Tasks and projects handled by the third party provider need not be micromanaged but just monitored regularly. Having less voices and hands on a project, which may be difficult to achieve if done internally, can speed up decision-making. Outsourcing certain tasks of your start-up saves you precious time and improves your efficiency.
4. Better alignment with scalability goals. It is every startup’s dream to grow, but hiring a new full-time employee to do peripheral tasks may actually prevent that dream from turning to reality. Outsourcing your non-core tasks to a BPO for startups helps you manage your costs better, and keeps you on track of your scalability goals. By offering your startup greater flexibility in terms of manpower, you maintain a smooth operation for your startup with less headaches.
5. More cost-effective. The fact that your startup need not pay for the salary and benefits of new hires every month, whose jobs may be seasonally in demand, gives you bigger savings. Working with a BPO for startups can still help you get the job done, for the same level of quality, but for much less financial investment.
Working with a BPO for startups is recommended by many enterprises who experienced firsthand its many benefits. They gained access to work with the experts, had greater focus in their core competencies, enjoyed a simpler work process and better flexibility, all for a competitive price. Is your business ready to outsource? Talk to us today.