The data is from Objective Management Group (OMG) which has evaluated and assessed 1,877,246 salespeople.
You probably have two questions by now:
- How many beliefs – supportive or self-limiting does OMG measure?
- What are some examples of self-limiting beliefs?
A salesperson’s beliefs are deemed to be self-limiting if they have more than 6 that are self-limiting. Most salespeople have upwards of a dozen!
- Prospects will buy only if I have the lowest price
- I need my prospects to like me
- It’s not OK to ask my prospects about their finances
- Prospects that think it over will eventually buy from me
Today is a great time to begin working on your self-limiting beliefs and there is an easy way do that.
Use the Sales DNA Modifier to reprogram your beliefs and overcome your sales weaknesses with our powerful tool for just $119/year. The Sales DNA Modifier will help you overcome 12 major sales weaknesses through powerful self-hypnosis and it really works. All you have to do is stare at the computer screen while listening to the audio twice per day for 21 days and then move on to the next weakness. If you subscribe today, as a bonus I’ll send you my powerful 5-page exercise for reprogramming your Self-Limiting Beliefs. The exercise includes every potential self-limiting sales belief and the appropriate replacement beliefs as well as instructions for how to make it work. Subscribe today!
Image copyright iStock Photos