When you click on a link to a PDF file, most browsers are set up to view the document within a browser window or tab. This is convenient, but doesn’t always work for large and/or complex PDF documents.
If a PDF file doesn’t view properly in your browser, try saving the file to your hard drive, then opening with Adobe Reader. Use this procedure:
- Right click on the download link
- In the dropdown selection, choose Save Target As (Internet Explorer) or Save Link As (Chrome, FireFox)
- Save the PDF file to your hard drive
- Navigate to the file, double click to open with Adobe Reader
- If the file doesn’t open or you have trouble viewing, download or update your free Adobe Reader
Tried the above and still no PDF joy? Contact us for help.
CustomerThink Member Services