Value Proposition Development – Building Your Foundation synthesizes 15 years of research with world’s leading organizations
November 9, 2012 (Jacksonville, Fla.) – MECLABS, a marketing science lab and consultancy that has improved the marketing results for some of the world’s leading organizations, has announced the premiere of its first-ever online course that teaches how to craft value propositions.
Marketers also have an exclusive opportunity to attend the course live at the Email Marketing Summit in Las Vegas on February 19. Learn more about that here: Pre-Summit Value Proposition Certification.
Value Proposition Development – Building Your Foundation synthesizes:
• 15 years of research on value-communication theories including 1,100 articles (some dating back more than 100 years) on subjects like competitive advantage, differentiation and unique selling points
• Analysis of the theories of thought leaders such as David Ogilvy, Michael Porter, and Michael J. Lanning
• Scientific findings obtained through 15 years of research and scientific testing including more than 10,000 landing pages and 1 billion emails
“You could have far superior products and services, but our research has shown that you will never dominate the marketplace without effectively communicating your value proposition,” says Flint McGlaughlin, Managing Director of MECLABS, and course instructor. “Value proposition is the foundation of everything marketers do; therefore, they must know how to clearly communicate their value proposition in the right way, to the right customer segment at the right time. This course will guide them through the same value proposition-development process that has significantly increased sales pipeline for companies like The New York Times, Johnson & Johnson, and The Royal Bank of Canada and other leading organizations. “
The course offers four sessions, which examine:
• The meaning of “value proposition” by defining it and providing insight into research about it. Underlying theories and frameworks are examined to enhance understanding.
• What determines the force of a value proposition. Learn how to measure and adjust the four factors that determine value proposition effectiveness.
• How to craft a value proposition. Learn a step-by-step process on how to craft a value proposition that has been proven to work with MECLABS Research Partners, including Encyclopedia Britannica and Bank of America.
• Application of concepts. Learn to apply knowledge from the previous sessions to all marketing activities and communications.
To learn more about the program or to order, go to http://www.meclabs.com/training/online-course/value-proposition-development/overview.
About MECLABS (follow us @meclabs or visit http://www.meclabs.com)
A science lab with a consultancy, MECLABS conducts rigorous experiments in the new science of optimization and applies discoveries to help businesses optimize sales and marketing financial performance. More than a decade of work spans 1,300-plus experiments including 1 billion emails and 10,000 landing pages. MECLABS has two primary research groups: MarketingExperiments conducts experiments to optimize the sales and marketing process, and MarketingSherpa conducts and publishes exclusive case studies, surveys and data analysis, which reveal what works in marketing. MECLABS has six applied research groups: Strategy, Leads, Conversion, Agency, Technology and Training. For more information, visit meclabs.com or call 1-800-517-5531
Media Contact: Bethany Caudell, MECLABS, 1-800-517-5531
You are receiving this transmission from PR Newswire on behalf of the issuer of the information contained in this email. If you would like to stop receiving information of this nature via email for this issuer, click here for auto-removal.