FirstWave Launches B2B Marketing Blog: WaveBlog Focuses on Lead Generation, Scoring and Nurturing


Share on LinkedIn

ATLANTA, GA – May 16, 2008 — FirstWave Technologies, Inc., a provider of on-demand marketing automation solutions for lead generation, scoring and nurturing, announces the launch of WaveBlog: A B2B Marketing Discussion. The blog — — invites comments and inquiries on best practices in B2B marketing.

WaveBlog features ongoing commentary from FirstWave executives and marketing professionals including CEO & Founder Richard Brock and Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Lisa Cramer. Brock and Cramer speak regularly on B2B marketing topics.

WaveBlog also includes links to other marketing thought leaders like BtoB Online, MarketingSherpa, MarketingProfs, Marcomgeek and MarketingVOX.

“I follow several marketing blogs and am amazed at the depth of information on B2B marketing that is circulating,” Cramer noted. “I am excited that FirstWave has its own forum and I am looking forward to viewing posts and having intelligent exchanges with others that have an interest in B2B marketing.”

WaveBlog offers customers assistance on important Web 2.0 marketing tactics and strategies such as blogging and social marketing. Additionally, marketing’s role has changed with so much interactive marketing focusing on the need for tracking, scoring and nurturing leads as well as customers.

Currently, the blog includes posts on tracking marketing ROI based on leads rather than just web traffic, strategies for pre and post Event Marketing and ROI, and uncovering better results from shorter email subject lines.

“In the B2B world, only 10 to 20 percent of leads are sales ready and 10 to 20 percent are not qualified to buy,” said Cramer. “So, companies that do the best job of nurturing the remaining 60 to 80 percent will outpace their competition.”

About FirstWave Technologies, Inc.
FirstWave provides on-demand marketing automation solutions to generate, score and nurture leads. Solutions include online ad tracking, email campaigns, and e-newsletters as well as a robust marketing application to design, implement and track campaigns. For details, visit, or contact FirstWave at 678-672-3100 or [email protected].

# # #

FirstWave Contact:
Meredith Smith
678-672-3101, [email protected]

Media Contact:
Elizabeth Fairleigh, thE Connection
404-874-4562, [email protected]

News Editor
CustomerThink offers a free news posting service for press releases relevant to our community. To submit your press release to our news editor, send an email to [email protected] with the press release headline and main content in the email subject line and body, respectively. That's it! Approved press releases will appear in our news category within one business day of submission.


Please use comments to add value to the discussion. Maximum one link to an educational blog post or article. We will NOT PUBLISH brief comments like "good post," comments that mainly promote links, or comments with links to companies, products, or services.

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here