PHOENIX, Arizona – December 8, 2021 – ClearAction Continuum, a Recognized Training Provider by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), today introduced a suite of experience leadership skill-building resources to influence organizational nimbleness. In the ongoing pandemic era, organization stakeholders’ circumstances are constantly in flux, rewarding the nimblest firms with higher retention and lifetime value of customers, employees, and partners. The new experience leadership resources are designed for boards and executives, and teams in marketing, customer success, customer experience, and employee experience.
“The Experience Leadership course is an absolute must – especially as we face the challenges of the post-Covid ‘New Now’,” said Victoria Matthews, who is a Certified Customer Experience Professional based in Europe. Likewise, Peter Rush, Senior Director of Customer Experience at Medecision, said, “This advanced course is ideal for senior executives seeking to increase strategic relevance and value of customer experience to their organizations. I left the Experience Leadership class energized, buzzing with multiple ways to up-level our customer experience programs.”
Experience leadership is a term coined by ClearAction Continuum, to emphasize company-wide alignment with the expectations of core-growth customers, partners, and employees. This contrasts with typical uses of the customer experience phrase for remedial customer service, churn reduction, personalization, and customer recommendations. By mastering experience leadership, organizations can re-allocate remedial investments to strategic growth opportunities.
“Whether your customers may be external or internal, partners or employees, patients, donors, or constituents, they all have something in common,” explained Lynn Hunsaker, Chief Customer Officer of ClearAction Continuum. “Their experience with you is summarized as their realities versus expectations. Creating a one-to-one ratio of realities to expectations saves everyone time, stress, and resources. It builds trust, opens up opportunities, and drives growth for everyone involved.”
The experience leadership skill-building suite includes these seven resources:
- C-Suite Guide to Customer Experience Growth: course for CEO’s direct reports and board members
- Experience Leadership for Strategic Impact & Maturity: course contrasting differences between popular practices, strategic impact practices, and maturity practices for executives and experts (authors, keynoters, thought leaders, and certified or long-time practitioners of customer experience, employee experience, and partner experience)
- Experience Leadership for CX Enthusiasts & CCXP Exam: course upgraded to CXPA’s new standards for the Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) exam
- Curso de Excelencia en la Experiencia del Cliente: Spanish course for the CCXP exam
- Experience Value Exchange: experience leadership skill-building community for teams in marketing, customer success, customer service, customer experience, employee experience, and partner experience
- Strategic Impact Personas & Journey Maps: train-the-trainer course emphasizing experience leadership achievement
- CX, EX, PX, and MO Playbooks: experience leadership answers to frequently asked questions about customer experience, employee experience, partner experience, and marketing operations
Succinctness distinguishes these resources to respect the time limitations of today’s leaders and teams. “I really appreciated the way your advanced Experience Leadership session integrated key concepts in such a short duration. It has been a fantastic experience,” said Mohammad Saad Usmani, PhD, Divisional Head of Learning and Talent Management at United Bank Limited.
“I would definitely recommend the Experience Value Exchange because it is a knowledge-building, knowledge-sharing, like-minded place to go,” said Milista Anderson, Vice President of Client Relations at FIS. “It’s curated for you personally. The Solve-Spaces™ are quick. You know you’re talking to people just like you trying to solve similar problems, trying to give and gain as much as you are.”
Course duration is half the time of alternatives and many Experience Value Exchange resources are in five-minute segments, allowing teams to build skills on the go. These learning methods were developed by ClearAction Chief Customer Officer, Lynn Hunsaker, who led customer experience transformation at Sonoco and Applied Materials and taught marketing, advertising, marketing operations, and business courses at San Jose State University, Mission College, UC Santa Cruz Extension, and UC Berkeley Extension. Hunsaker added, “Quick learning is a hallmark of organizational nimbleness. Doing this in concert with stakeholder expectations is the aim of experience leadership.”
To see the new experience leadership resources, click here.
About ClearAction Continuum
ClearAction Continuum is an experience leadership e-learning firm, building organizational nimbleness through company-wide alignment to customers, employees, and partners. Customer experience and marketing operations professionals from more than 50 countries have benefited from the company’s skill-building resources. Its flagship learning community is the Experience Value Exchange, formarketing, customer experience, customer success, customer care, partner management, and employee experience teams to drive enterprise-wide collaboration in closing the gap between what’s promised and what’s delivered. For more information, visit https://clearaction.com and follow ClearAction on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.