CustomerThink.com is the world’s largest online community for customer-centric business management, serving 2.5 million visitors annually. With more than 2,500 registered authors including the “who’s who” of customer-focused thought leaders, CustomerThink covers CRM, CX, Analytics and much more via our web site, email newsletters, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Trusted by Industry Leaders and Innovators
CustomerThink’s sponsors have included most of the world’s leading CRM and CX vendors, and many specialized solution providers focused on customer feedback, analytics, digital marketing, B2B sales, customer service. Over 200 in all! Here are just a few of our recent sponsors.
Advertisers Get Results!
CustomerThink offers performance-based advertising and sponsorship opportunities, backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Cost-Per-Lead – Generate “Warm” Leads: Sponsors provide assets (such as white papers, reports, case studies, or on-demand webcasts) for CustomerThink to promote as a Featured Resource. Cost-per-lead (CPL) pricing.
- Email Alert – Generate Interest, Clicks and Leads: Standalone advertiser-sponsored email distributed by CustomerThink in HTML to a targeted subset of opt-in email alert subscribers. CPM Pricing.
- MarketPlace – Pervasive and Affordable Promotion: Sponsors post their assets such as free white papers, reports, case studies, or on-demand webcasts in our MarketPlace listing for an affordable fixed price. Monthly fee.
- Banner Ads – Build Your Brand: CustomerThink will work with you to plan a run-of-site campaign that will perform best for your marketing dollars. Image, HTML and rich media (e.g. Flash) formats, 300×250. CPM pricing.
- Webinar Marketing and Production – Engage with Decision Makers: Reach our email subscribers and site visitors with a cost-effective marketing package that includes email alerts, banners, event listing and social media. Fixed pricing.
Please note: CustomerThink does not offer sponsored posts or links.
Request Media Kit
For more details, please request our media kit by completing this form. Our editorial strategy is available here, we do not publish an editorial calendar.