Even though WordPress is being used by a quarter of all websites on the internet, many people still question themselves “Is WordPress right for my website?”. Now As someone who works with WordPress professionally, the platform has likely become second nature to you. And that’s why you choose WordPress for building websites are also completely self-evident to you. Unfortunately, things aren’t same with your clients. In this industry, with an increasing number of website CMS platforms available on the market, more often than not, it’s easy for clients to get overwhelmed and can thus have doubts about whether WordPress is right platform to invest in or not?
In the current digital scenario, many projects and business opportunities fall through because WordPress developers fail to see and compellingly address those doubts or objections. To rectify the situation, I have come up with the post rather a checklist featuring benefits and arguments for using the platform.
Convince your client by saying WordPress is……
- Mature- Established as a blogging platform, people even today think of it that way. It may quite interest you to know that the platform has grown into a full-fledged content management system with more than a decade of development behind it. A platform that has been tested on tens of millions of websites and highly refined in the process.
- Established- It’s a safe bet to say that the platform is no fringe solution. Over the years, it has become one of the most popular CMS in existence, powering 25 percent of the entire Internet. Users include Mashable, Time Magazine, Coca-Cola and other well-known brands and popular websites. That’s amazing, isn’t it?
- Scalable- From cheap shared hosting to high-end servers, and can be used to create projects irrespective of its size, be it a single blog or an entire website network comprising of millions of sites. The platform can handle anything and everything.
- Versatile- No matter what kind of website the client requires, practically anything is possible. Whether you are thinking of creating a business website or portfolios, online shops, membership sites, mobile apps and much more, all you need to do is get in touch with eTatvaSoft, a well-founded WordPress development company that offers high-end solutions from its space.
- Free- Do you know what makes WordPress attractive? It’s the price tag! Wait a minute, but WordPress is already an open source project. Which means anyone is free to download, use and modify the platform for any purpose.
- Safe- It has been more than a decade, WordPress has weathered many onslaughts and come out the other side stronger. In fact, WordPress security protocols are tough and only getting more robust. In simple words, the most insecure element of WordPress is its users. If you adopt simple security processes, you’ll be golden.
- SEO friendly- Being visible in famous search engines like Google and Bing are often one of the main concerns for clients. And they will be pretty much happy to know that the platform is extremely search engine friendly out of the blues.
“WordPress takes care of 80 percent to 90 percent of search engine optimization and he even uses the platform himself.”– said by Matt Cutts, head of the webspam team at Google.
- Mobile Ready- In most of the countries, mobile online traffic has surpassed that of desktop computers. Well, all thanks to thousands of those responsive themes available in the WordPress directory, the CMS is perfectly equipped for this changing environment.
- Well supported- Like any other CMS, even WordPress is constantly being developed with issues addressed quickly and new features added on the regular basis. In the previous year, there were approx. three major updates and eight maintenance releases which is almost one new release every month!
- Easy to Manage- Today more and more people choose WordPress due to its ease of use. The user-interface is extremely beginner-friendly and content creation turns out to be as easy as using a text editor. In addition to this, automatic updates and other helpful features allow users to create as well as maintain websites without any hardcore knowledge on coding.
- Customizable- the platform incorporates a directory that contains more than 40000 plugins and thousands of themes (all free of charge to download and use). In addition to this, one can even make use of high-quality commercial products such as WP Rocket, Restrict Content Pro, and Akismet.
Besides, the CMS works extremely well with popular web services such as Paypal and others.
Make It All About Your Clientele
The aforementioned advantages are just a few reasons you can use to persuade your clients to choose WordPress as a CMS platform. Ultimately, all you can do to convince your client is listen to their individual needs, and explain from a user’s perspective how the functionality of a WordPress website can be the best solution for them.
By offering unbiased information and recommendations, you’re building trust with the client and making them more likely to work with you.