When was the last time your development team and support team worked on ambitious projects together?
Working with other departments or teams doesn’t need to be hard. It’s about taking ownership and finding new ways to make communication between teams simple.
Javier Silverio, Customer Success Champion at Geckoboard will walk you through a year’s worth of learnings on getting support, product, and development teams to work simultaneously.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to streamline communication between teams
- How to reduce average waiting time for customers with product feature requests
- The best methods two teams can collaborate to meet revenue targets
Join Kayako’s Gary McGrath, Customer Success Consultant, and Geckboard’s Javier Silverio, Customer Success Champion, for this practical webinar on cross-company collaboration.
It’s time to get rid of the pain of working with your development department.
Tearing down the Walls Between Development and Support
2 rules for creating better communication between teams
1. Train teams to become collaborators. Every support staff member thinks engineers work at their own convenience, and every engineer thinks support can’t explain things properly to customers. Helping to roadmap the releases means Support can identify and handle minor bugs, and also to communicate the correct issues to customers or engineers.
2. Assign accountability for a customer feedback loop. It doesn’t matter which department (Marketing, Product, or Customer Support), but this team needs to build a dashboard of feedback success metrics and incorporate them into team discussions and reviews.
About the speakers:
About Gary McGrath
Gary McGrath is Kayako’s Customer Success Consultant. Gary helps to improve customer satisfaction and retention with his dedication to customers and understanding of their challenges.
About Javier Silverio
Javier is a Customer Success Champion at Geckoboard where he spends his days helping customers make the most out of the app.