Who is on the show:
In this episode we host, Soren Kaplan. Soren is the bestselling and award-winning author of Leapfrogging and The Invisible Advantage, an Affiliated Professor at the Center for Effective Organisations at USC’s Marshall School of Business, a writer for FastCompany, a globally recognised keynote speaker, and the Founder of InnovationPoint, an innovation consulting company.
Collect and act on NPS-powered customer feedback in real time to deliver amazing customer experiences at every brand touchpoint. By closing the customer feedback loop with NPS, you will grow revenue, retain more customers, and evolve your business in the process. Try it free.
Why is he on the show:
His Wall Street Journal bestseller, Leapfrogging, was recognised as “Best General Business Book” by the International Book Awards and “Best Leadership Book” by the Axiom Book Awards. He is a sought after keynote speaker and is part of the Thinkers50 think-tank, which constitutes the top 50 innovative thinkers of our times. He has just released his 2nd book The Invisible Advantage and we are talking about the concepts behind the book.
What are we talking about:
In this free-wheeling conversation, we talk about:
- Leapfrogging and the power of surprise in the process of innovation.
- The last competitive advantage that organisations now have – their culture.
- How does one go about building a culture of Innovation
- Some of the common mistakes leaders do in the process
- The book that has had the biggest impact on his thinking in recent times (Under New Management by David Burkus)
- And what he thinks is so obvious but we all still miss.