Brands can now create personalized experiences across any channel
New York (January 23, 2018) – Monetate, the worldwide leader in personalization, today announced enhancements to the Monetate Intelligent Personalization Engine, which enables brands to drive previously impossible real-time, cross-channel custom use cases in personalization, driven by enhanced customer data. These new capabilities are made possible by The Engine’s open architecture, which allows decisions to be pushed to any channel – in-store, call center, email, website, mobile app, etc. – via API or server-side integration, resulting in real-time decisions anywhere.
Monetate designed these enhancements to bridge the gap between the brick-and-mortar and digital touchpoints brands use to interact with customers. Bolstering The Engine’s artificial intelligence capabilities, which leverage customer data to present each customer with the best possible experience, prompts conversions and increases customer loyalty.
The Engine was launched in April 2017 to address the market need to individualize experiences at scale and now represents one-third of Monetate’s annual recurring revenue.
“Delivering individualized omnichannel experiences at scale requires a hefty combination of real-time artificial intelligence and a globally distributed infrastructure,” said Brian O’Neill, chief technology officer at Monetate. We’ve spent more than a decade assembling the team and the technology to build that so our clients don’t have to.”
Monetate clients are already experiencing the benefits of The Engine’s omnichannel capabilities. Typical use cases involve driving decisions based on data captured in one or more channels to inform another. For example:
- The Engine links customers’ online behavior to in-store experience by notifying local stores via their clienteling app when a particular user browsed specific items online
- The Engine links customers’ online browsing behavior to personalize the in-app experience and trigger relevant push notifications leveraging geofencing
- The Engine enables a POS feedback loop that ensures that online product recommendations and email promotions can be individualized to reflect in-store purchases
“Monetate has long been an innovator in the personalization space, and these new enhancements to The Engine are no exception. Now brands are able to create individualized experiences for their customers in all the places they interact,” said Maribeth Ross, senior vice president of marketing at Monetate. “Our customers are already seeing incredible results across channels, from call centers to brick-and-mortar stores to apps, in real time and in a way that simply wasn’t achievable or scalable – until now.”
To learn more about Monetate’s products and services, including these new enhancements, visit https://www.monetate.com/.
Monetate, the global leader in personalization software for consumer-facing brands, enables marketers to create truly individual experiences that surprise and delight every customer, increasing engagement and improving performance.
The Monetate Intelligent Personalization Engine makes it easy to test and optimize, segment and target, and even create true 1-to-1 experiences. With all this in one personalization solution, marketers have the flexibility to leverage proven approaches to improve the customer experience across web, email, mobile apps, in-store, and other touch points. The Engine also covers all aspects of the customer’s experience with your brand, from content and creative to product recommendations and offers.
The most complete, powerful, and easiest solution for optimizing and personalizing your customers’ experiences, Monetate’s platform is:
- Open, so you can use all of your data wherever it sits, push a decision to any touchpoint, and pull the results back into your data/analytics infrastructure
- Real-time, to enable interactions based on a customer’s in-session behavioral and event data that get their attention in increasingly narrow buying windows
- Simple, making it easy to increase the relevance of offers, creative, and products you put in front of your customers
- Powered by Artificial intelligence, giving you the power to operate at 1-to-1 scale, for real
Founded in 2008, with offices in the U.S. and Europe, Monetate is used by leading brands around the world and influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for QVC, Newegg, Timberland, Carnival, The North Face, and hundreds of other market leaders.