Last year, Microsoft introduced the one-stop-shop commerce bundle for Dynamics 365 — Dynamics 365 Business Central. The enhanced, state-of-the-art ERP solution is aimed at small and midsize businesses (SMBs). It helps businesses to make efficient use of their legacy ERP solutions. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central empowers SMBs with enhanced reporting analytics.
Image Source: https://advanceinfosys.com/why-user-should-convert-microsoft-dynamics-nav-to-microsoft-dynamics-365-business-central/
This offering is engineered in a fashion that not only can it work with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, but can also be leveraged to expand business apps to other Microsoft Cloud Services. In addition to that, Dynamics 365 Business Central can also be augmented by the nature of SMBs’ business. That alone is a potent demonstration of the potential it offers to SMBs and how it can drive their growth.
Listed below are some of the most vital benefits Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers to SMBs:
- Enables growth: Since Dynamics 365 Business Central comes with a fully cloud-based option for implementation, you can rest assured it is continually being updated and, thus, being made better. The ‘cloud-based’ bit also helps SMBs enhance functionality within a single business management software. Furthermore, it also provides the SMB’s staff with the opportunity to both share ideas and access information at any time. It means they always have access to vital information.
- Integration with Microsoft apps: It offers excellent integrated functionality with key Microsoft offerings, including Power BI and Office 365, which, by the way, enables customers to do many things without navigating out of the application. For example, they can send an email from Outlook and effortlessly include a sales quote in it without needing to leave the app.
- Resource management: A crucial part of project management, Dynamics 365 Business Central not only tracks resources but their prices as well. Furthermore, it can also organize them into various categories to ensure they are assigned to the appointed category when a requirement arises.
- Data made easy: Among other things, Dynamics 365 Business Central helps SMBs integrate smart, extensive accounting and financial platforms that are also easy to use. Besides that, it also empowers SMBs to make better, data-driven decisions by making it easy to guide and interpret data through the use of intuitive technology.
- Project configuration: Business Central enables fuss-free project configuration, which encompasses resourcing schedule, job allocation, keeping an eye on the project’s process, and gathering information. This modern NAV also gives users the ability to choose several roles. E.g., a project manager not only has access to individual performance but can also assign resources.
So, if you want to switch from your existing system and try out a unified solution, we do not doubt that Business Central is the right fit for you. If you still feel unsure, you should contact a renowned Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions provider first to allay your concerns and then get started on transforming your business with Business Central.