Ron Kaufman is the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting customer service and culture, and the author of the book, Uplifting Service, plus fifteen other books on service, business, and inspiration. Ron is rated one of the world’s top twenty-five “Hot Speakers” by Speaker Magazine for his high energy and high content presentations.
He has been featured in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. In 2018, GlobalGurus rated Ron the #1 customer service guru in the world. It’s my pleasure to have him as part of this Leadership Series. What a great way to celebrate “Customer Service Week 2018”.
Today’s interview is a little different from my previous posts. Originally from Connecticut, Ron has spent the past 30 years living in Singapore and answered my questions by audio recording and it’s presented here in full. The recording is great because we can hear his passion and rapid-fire thoughts on “all things customer service”. Printed words on a page just wouldn’t do him justice.
What you’ll learn in this recording:
- How customer service is different in Singapore and how we can apply similar tactics here in the USA.
- His 3 parts that make-up great service and the many opportunities we have today to serve others. (Talk about rapid-fire thoughts, whew!)
- Why, as customers, we should be committed to helping others improve their service.
- Why it’s ok if a customer doesn’t make a purchase but never ok if they leave without a smile.
- A story of a major business that put his tactics to use and how that turned the business around.
Ron is a man on a mission – to uplift the quality and spirit of service everywhere in the world. I’m so happy to have the opportunity to share his thoughts and words with you today. Thanks, Ron!
Click below to listed then sit back and enjoy – and learn!