Groundbreaking research to help you bridge the gap from average to awesome!
CustomerThink founder Bob Thompson studied 25 customer-centric practices grouped into five major organizational “habits.” The results reveal unique insights about what business performance Leaders do differently from Laggards.
Get this report to learn the answer to these questions, and much more!
- Which customer-centric practices are most strongly linked to superior business performance?
- How do Leaders and Laggards differ in their approach to Customer Experience and Innovation?
- Does the usage of any one customer loyalty metric, or set of metrics, really matter?
- Which of six customer feedback channels are used more aggressively by performance Leaders?
- Is a Chief Customer Officer really needed for customer-centric transformation?
Every order will receive a complimentary digital copy of Bob Thompson’s best selling book Hooked On Customers: The Five Habits of Legendary Customer-Centric Companies.
During check out you can specify the number of people who will get a copy of this report (up to 10). If you need a license for more than 10 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your report will be delivered to you as a PDF file, via the email you enter in the credit card form. If you need help, please contact CustomerThink member services at email@example.com.
|Per User License||$195|