The mobile technology has phenomenally changed how people communicate and how information is accessed. Nowadays, more than half of the population in the world is using smartphones that are Android-based. Simply, this indicates how relevant Android app development services are now.
App development companies in India have expert teams of app developers with best-in-class skills as well as in-depth understanding of mobile apps development. Service providers deliver products that are not only designed beautifully, but leverage the latest technology as well to all sorts of businesses, including e-commerce, travel, finances, healthcare in today’s era.
HOW DEVELOPERS OF ANDROID MONETIZE THEIR APPS
Creating apps for Android could be a very lucrative venture, so long as it is done the right way. Some like building their application first and later think about how to monetize it. Others would begin thinking on it halfway through the build.
To maximize success of an application and earnings potential, Android app developers India have to start thinking of ways to monetize right now, before even starting to build apps. A seasoned developer probably already knows monetization options available. For those who are not Android developers but want to create an Android app, there are a few things to know in order to monetize an application.
MONETIZING ANDROID APPLICATIONS
1. Ads– Adding advertisements in an application is one of the most common approaches to monetize. There are pros and cons to this of course, but advertising is one of the major income streams for developers of Android apps. In general, the Android user base would much rather use a free app or play a free game with the knowledge that it would contain adds. There are a lot of different networks and various types of ads to consider, such as:
• Banner Ads: These usually sit at the bottom of the screen and could either generate income from clicks of impressions. They could be a wonderful way to earn from applications, but bear in mind that it takes a lot of users to see high return from them.
• Interstitials: These ads pop up from time to time. Usually, they complement the app itself via promoting similar games or apps. This is good since it targets a user base that already is interested in the product promoted. A developer could earn money for every user who clicks and subsequently downloads the app advertised. This could be very profitable.
• Video Ads: The same as interstitials, one could have these pop up at a certain period or interval of the app. If a user watches the ad, a developer earns money. It’s all that simple.
2. Freemium– The model basically is a goldmine. It’s growing in popularity each year and a robust contender for one of the best monetization strategies to take into consideration. The basic concept is to offer the app for free, but additional features within the app are available for a fee. Make certain to carefully implement it, since a lot of users are annoyed when the games they enjoy would suddenly feel like a ‘pay to play’ experience. If it’s a game app, then make it winnable without having to spend money. Nevertheless, payments could be used for making the experience easier or better in some way. Some games include in-built pauses, like having to wait for energy to recharge before continuing. Some others would wait, some would happily pay for instant recharge feature.
3. In-App Purchases– A lot of Android application developers opt to include at least one in-app purchase, and that is to remove ads. A ‘Remove Ads’ option in fact is one of the most popular in-app purchases to include. Anyone who enjoys using the application would happily part with 99 cents or $1.99 or whatever the price to experience the app without ads intrusion. A developer could also benefits or special items within the app itself via in-app purchases.
4. Subscription– Subscription based apps are severely underrated and could offer a solid stream of income, which is more or less guaranteed each month. Consider for instance launching a workout or exercise app. Certain exercises and aspects could be available to everyone, but with a monthly subscription, they could unlock a wealth of routines and information, and access of a personal trainer for advice regularly. A developer also could offer a free game or app trial and for anyone who wants to continue playing, it would cost a certain amount per month. Marketing it right, with very high quality to offer to people, a developer could certainly earn a lot of money.
An Android app developer or anyone interested in developing apps for Android could get ideas of the monetization techniques mentioned above. It’s vital to understand the relevance of choosing a monetization strategy in advance. The best app developers in India use the best monetization techniques in order to build profitable applications as well as offer the best solutions to the clientele all over the world.