5 questions with an Expert
I had the pleasure of catching up Bruce Temkin of the Temkin Group for a cup of coffee early this morning. We met at the Marriott Marquis, which is located in the center of the universe . . . Times Square. Bruce was in town from Boston to speak at a conference.
Our meeting included an interview that I conducted for MENG (Marketing Executives Networking Group). The format of the interview is ‘5 questions with an Expert’.
Bruce is one of the foremost thought leaders in the discipline of ‘Customer Experience’. His blog Customer Experience Matters is a staple within the community and he is a research and thought leader in the field. From 2007 to 2010, Bruce held the honor of being the most read analyst at Forrester for 13 straight quarters. Without further adieu . . .
Here are some of the topics we cover during the five minute interview:
- What exactly is a Customer Experience Transformist?
- Why is Customer Experience relevant to today’s marketer?
- Is there a correlation between customer experience ranking and stock price?
- What is the most important law in the 6 Laws of Customer Experience?
- What are the three ways you can encourage employees to deliver a strong customer experience?
- How important is a systematic approach is when developing a Customer Experience strategy?
Today’s Lagniappe (a little something extra) – Click on the little red man below to download ‘The Six Laws of Customer Experience’: