Centercode introduces first complete Customer Validation platform, ensuring customer feedback is feature rich, functional and effective
(LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.) Centercode, the leader in Customer Validation solutions, announces the first complete SaaS Customer Validation platform which allows technology companies to collect feedback from target customers before launch to improve products. This release includes a modernized user interface, dedicated JIRA integration and a variety of process improvements allowing Centercode users to run best-practice-based Customer Validation tests.
“Technology companies have long grappled with the challenges of collecting product feedback from real customers in the real world to improve their products before release, and 71 percent of companies say their beta programs aren’t effective,” said Luke Freiler, CEO and co-founder of Centercode. “While companies intuitively understand the value of feedback from actual people, they lack the proven processes, trained staff and scalable tools to effectively run Alpha, Beta, and Field Tests – all of which can greatly impact the success of a product launch.”
As the only complete Customer Validation platform, Centercode delivers a series of phase-gated, customer-facing product tests that collectively provide comprehensive coverage of product quality, interoperability and user experience throughout the final stages of development. With over 15 years of experience, Centercode has established a set of protocols and benchmarks to help users gain valuable insight from customers and prospects this release, Centercode is building industry standards and best practice solutions that allow their customers to unleash to full potential of their product.
This step takes the beta testing processes honed with industry giants like Honeywell, Verizon, and Denon and turns them into templates and training materials that any company can use to collect relevant product feedback from their target market.
In addition to the industry-leading approach to building customer-validated products, Centercode’s platform also includes significant test management features, including:
- Modern user interface – Centercode’s interface ensures a professional, consistent and intuitive experience for both test managers and testers
- Onboarding and segmentation features – Centercode allows you to build a custom onboarding experience, profiling your customers based on whatever criteria is relevant to your markets
- Powerful Feedback Engine – Centercode’s feedback engine allows test managers to collect bug reports, feature requests, surveys, tasks, journals, discussions, and custom feedback relevant to their product
- Dedicated JIRA Integration – This integration allows uncovered bugs and usability issues to flow directly into JIRA for users to easily address
- Feedback Impact Scoring – Centercode’s powerful feedback scoring feature automatically calculates the impact of each piece of submitted feedback. The new insight feature makes this score easily visible on each piece of feedback and provides context to show how important the feedback is relative to other feedback in the test
For more information on Customer Validation and how to perform pre-launch product testing for better launch results, visit Centercode.
Centercode is a Customer Validation (CV) solutions company and the driving force in its industry. Since 2001, Centercode has empowered companies to build successful, high-quality products by leveraging customer feedback from real users testing the products in the real world before release. Centercode provides the platform, services, testers, and framework to build a best-in-class customer feedback program. The platform is designed to meet the growing needs of companies looking to build scalable customer testing programs and our professional services allow companies to outsource their Alpha, Beta, Field, and other customer research projects to a team of industry experts. Visit http://www.centercode.com to learn about Centercode and how Customer Validation enables the best brands in the world to launch their products with confidence.