Research from Egress shows that only 48 per cent of organisations believe themselves to be fully compliant with GDPR. The other 52 per cent are taking the approach that ‘almost’ compliant is good enough. But is it? So far in the UK, The ICO has...
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and it is no wonder considering according to MIT 90 per cent of information transmitted to the human brain is visual. Consequently it is unsurprising that the visual Search Market is estimated to surpass $14,727m by...
Apple recently launched its second-generation AirPods. Airppods, of course, are Apple's wireless Bluetooth earbuds. They were first released on December 13, 2016, essentially to replace headphones after Apple expelled a separate headphone jack on its iPhones. In addition to playing audio, AirPods feature a...
The MaritzCX Experience Forum is a complimentary one-day event in New York. It is designed to deliver best practices, insights from thought leaders, and inspiring idea exchanges for customer, employee, and patient experience experts. Register today for this free event and prepare to be INSPIRED. See you in New York.
Customer loyalty programs are often equated with simple “earn/redeem” reward schemes, which cannot address “loyalty” in its entirety. Learn how to achieve customer experience excellence using “Redefined Customer Loyalty Programs” as a framework to enable your company to gain & utilize a deep data-driven understanding of your customers.
Combining his own professional experiences working as a CEO with his extensive research and expertise as an international authority on customer relationships, author Bob Thompson reveals the five routine organizational habits of successful customer-centric businesses: Listen, Think, Empower, Create, and Delight.
Three years into a revolution in Conversational Commerce, with tens of thousands of “Proof of Concepts” and a myriad of marketplaces for microservices and APIs, there’s good cause for decision makers to take pause and examine past successes and failures along with future options.
Customer SuccessCon is a half-day professional conference for Customer Success executives and Senior Management/CxO’s that focuses on the challenge of increasing sustainable proven value for both customers and company. There are five events per year, each limited to no more than 100 attendees. For information, please visit www.CustomerSuccessCon.com.