Finding Customer’s Latent Desires
Well, the ultimate objective of a business is to meet the requirements of its customers in a manner they want. At the end of the day, every business owner understands that the retention of an existing customer is much more difficult than acquiring a new one. However, another aspect that demands the undivided attention of a business owner is customer loyalty. At some point in time or the other, every business owner realizes that a customer pledges loyalty to a service provider as long as he is satisfied with your service. Often, emotional dissatisfaction of customers has a tremendous impact on their purchase decisions. It would not be wrong to state that a customer can go to any extent to express his annoyance or displeasure if he is not happy with your services.
Establishing an emotional connect with customers is something that lays down the foundation of a long-term relationship. As a service provider, one needs to think and go beyond product delivery and make efforts to show the affection that your customer deserves. Consequently, you need to be proactive and make efforts to understand what a customer wants you to do. Your performance does not simply mean that your product or service is of premium quality. It includes almost everything that comes into picture when a customer deals with you.
You Can’t Do Without Customer Service
In today’s world, outsourcing customer service is a trend that is being followed by organizations across the globe. A customer-oriented enterprise cannot provide an excuse to its customers by claiming that it has a lot to do. A present-day customer does not think twice before changing service providers. Why would he do so when he very well knows that he can have a better one without any delay? As a matter of fact, many studies surprisingly show that a customer changes preferences due to your ignorance or rudeness.
Quality customer service transcends into positive word of mouth and eventually the expansion of your customer base. Nowhere in the world is advertising as easily possible as through customer support. Similarly, lack of proper care might harm your reputation and force a customer to end his relationship with your organization.
The growth of outsourcing segment during the recent years is evidence to the fact that the industry has done its task very well. A plethora of outstanding organizations in this domain further adds to our expectations in terms of customer care. Not only does customer service improve with the increase of competition, but also creates space for more potency.
Where Does An Agent Stand Vis-à-Vis Customer Care?
The customer service representatives who work with your offshore call center function as an important link between you and your customer. This is the reason a lot depends on how they do or take things further.
• Enter the mind of your customer: As a service representative, you are the one who interacts with the most customers. You need to understand how a customer thinks. Put yourself in his shoes and think how you would have reacted had you been in the situation that he is facing at present.
• Being human helps: No matter how frustrated or upset a customer is, he deserves the care because he is important for you. Welcome your customer before starting an interaction with him. Understand his problem or query and make him feel important. Nothing touches a human being more in this world than love and affection.
• During the conversation: To begin with, it is important to pick up the call of your customer as early as possible. The more it gets delayed, the more you are likely to test the patience of your customer. Try to do something different in addition to the everyday conversational formalities. Pay attention to every word your customer speaks and identify the root cause of his problem. Always provide a feasible and practical solution to his problem.
12 Commandments To Follow For Impeccable Service
• Service comes first, so the customer should be the priority.
• Try your level best to make the experience of your customer worthwhile.
• Add something to your service that makes your brand different from the rest.
• Your customer is the panacea to all your business ailments.
• Enhance your service on a regular basis.
• Give the respect your customer deserves.
• Be candid, breaking the ice always helps.
• Integration of operations with marketing strategies.
• Remember that trust and values form the basis of the relationship you share with a customer.
• Short, quick and crisp solutions always please customers.
• Hire resources that possess the capabilities to act as the spokesperson of your organization.
• Change your service according to the requirements of a customer.
Last, but not the least, accept that a service provider needs to break his shell and come out in the open to give the best to its most valuable asset, the customer.